READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-29-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et vendor!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alesis Percpad. $50. It's a MIDI drum controller with a 25 kooky drum sounds. I can get a picture later but might as well just put it up now. I used it just for home drum programming and also had a ton of sex on top of it so my semen is literally and figuratively all over this item.

Thanks.

NO GODDAMNED TRADES

SHUT UP IT'S PENDING OKAY

• Members

PHARAOH/LSTR HYBRID

DOOM ROOM EDITION BADASCAN FUZZ

badascandr.jpg

lstr with pharaoh controls, LED and Si clipping, hi/lo all that. you know it. a bit tighter too.

180$ or trades.

EAU CLAIRE THUNDER

DWARFCRAFT DEVICES FUZZ

584746.jpg

230$ or trades

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER (like TBD without feedback loop)

DEV-Beautiful-Disaster.jpg

150$ or trades

Looking for trades, especially the new BAT Revelation (superlead), otherwise - surprise me. or cash. or a fuzz factory?

• Members

Lots of pedals and a guitar for for sale. Prices are negotiable (especially if a local, pickup deal) but all items listed include shipping/paypal. I'm not really interested in trades at the moment, but, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Benford Custom Esquire w/hardshell case - $700

BenfordEsquireenhanced-1.jpg

BenfordEsquireheadstockenhanced.jpg

Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky - $250

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine - $200

Digitech Whammy IV w/power supply - $120

Akai Headrush V1 w/power supply - $100

Way Huge Green Rhino MK. II w/box and papers - $100

Four-knob Menatone Red Snapper (malfunctioning) - $85

Fuzz Factory clone by R3FX - $75

Crybaby Classic w/Fasel - $60

• Members

BUY MY CRAP SO I CAN BUY MY SON A DRUMSET FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

905_2963.jpg

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $70

2012-07-19_21-24-48_507.jpg

Boss OC2 $45 or trade for a TR2

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $20 shipped

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Cool MKI Tone Benders

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

As some of you know, I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are all unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 1-3 corresponding to the number in the pictures. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#1 Electric Mistress. Sold.

#2 Electric Mistress. $375 shipped.

#3 Electric Mistress. $375 shipped.

Analogman EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man. Hard wired version from the 90's. Just got it back from AM with his full range of mods. Slight hiss at longer delay time, but that comes with the extended delay time and you can down the time to eliminate the hiss. $415 shipped.

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $200 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $155 shipped.

Strymon 9v power supply. Sold

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $350 shipped.

More pics here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...9#post46611869

IMG_0782.jpg

• Members

Thingy things:

Harmonic Design Vintage Plus Strat bridge pickup in creme - 49

Harmonic Design z90 bridge in black - SOLD

Beyerdynamic Opus 89 mic in perfect shape with box and bag - SOLD

AKG C214 in perfect shape with case and shockmount - 269

I can be tempted by Memory Lane 1s or Jrs, Fulldrive 2 MOSFETs, Kaden Fluttertones, Heil microphones, Dimarzio 36ths.

• Members

Looking for trades on these Line 6 pedals as these have seen 200+ gigs in the 8-10 years I've owned them and it shows. Will listen to cash offers but wouldn't even know where to price these at because of the physical condition so prefer trades for pedals or tele pickups/parts.

I am the original owner of both bought at Guitar Center.

I have 1 Line 6 power adaptor and one book.

DL4

I had a short at one point. Took it apart and disconnected the battery wire on the advise of a TGP'er and works fine but can't use batteries. I used a PP2 to power it so it never bothered me.

MM4

Keeley modded in 2007

Let me know what ya have!

fb8f1f6ff3402e0e7bd13685c7c31bac.jpg

44831c12c546d7d7bdeeed09095de4c6.jpg

5ab869168d845150465ef3976f0690aa.jpg

0de1d9b0f39be87fdeec493b3e9c5660.jpg

Next for sale or trade:

For sale, 2 great affordable BC-108 fuzz pedals.

Prices include shipping/PayPal in the USA only.

Swaptronics BC-108 fuzz

No box/paperwork (it came with nothing)

I'm the original owner bought direct, never gigged.

Built 7/12

$55

a714f40da7a09e0f9fe83e00e77841c7.jpg

63a93fb7713016f239485007b0dc5083.jpg

MXR not for sale.

Deviltone Jezebel Fuzz

What you see is what you get.

$75

460ed085f6f939630082a77bb3101020.jpg

I would love to try a BMF Sisyphuzz!

Thanks,

Matt

Servenack@aol.com

• Members

YAMAHA BBN4 II - $200 + SPLIT SHIPPING

An excellent bass with 24 frets and a nice tone. A few nicks here and there but that's it.

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9909.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

[video=youtube;XmxPk_mkD-8&]

P-Bass tuners: $30 shipped

IMG_3300.jpg

Planed to use these for a P-Bass project but never got around to it, so these are brand new, never been used.

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped

IMG_3308.jpg

- Patrick

• Members

IMG_20120811_214205.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Organizer - $145 shipped

IMG_20120902_181638.jpg

'80 MXR Block Dyna Comp - $85 shipped

GuyatonePS102_6.jpg

Guyatone PS102 Zoom Distortion Box. Got it without a switch, put in a 3PDT, wired it for true bypass, and made the LED a status light. - $85 shipped

Fender Musicmaster Bass amp 1977 - $275 and shipping

DSCN1512.jpg

1965 Fender Mustang - would like to get as close to $1200 as possible.

Mustang_after49.jpg

• Members

Fuzzhugger ABSynth

absynth.jpg

a extremely cool fuzz with now discontinued artwork. As a fuzz it seems to straddle the fence between muff and fuzz face. With much of the thickness and distortion qualities of a muff yet cleans up much better. Then activate the second footswitch for fuzz mayhem. All kinds of oscillations, octave fuzz, arpeggiators and other weirdness. In good shape for it's age, a few blemishes here and there but the artwork is still in good shape, and works perfectly.

$130 shipped

Deviever Cherry Pop

cherrypop.jpg

A rare and discontinued pedal, with unique and powerful fuzz tones. Massive low end if wanted. A wall of fuzz that weighs tons. It's one of the more stable and predictable deviever fuzzes I've tried but still has its own feel.

$100 shipped

• Members

Feeling weird about some of my gear and could perhaps be persuaded to trade or maybe sell.

Have:

Blakemore Deus Ex Machina- IC Muff with clean blend and mid boost

MXR Dyna Comp

MXR Micro Chorus

ELectro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai

Diamond Memory Lane Jr

Want:

Other Muffs with or that can have mids (from Skreddy to BYOC)

Devi VFM/US

Mojo Hand FX Nebula IV

MXR Phase 100

Boss RC-20XL

Boss DD/RE-20, or similar delay.

• Members

Lunar Trem (#2) in a super cool (no longer available) Prism II enclosure w/ status and rate led's - loads of great sounds in this!

$120

IMG_0578.jpg

MIM 70's reissue Jazz Bass body, was refinished by the previous owner in dark metallic red. Has some blems here and there but is good overall. More pics available.

$125 or trade for P bass body

IMG_0986.jpg

• Members

Lots of used odds and ends I need to be rid of:

BareKnuckle Pickups Blackguard Series '55 Stagger (Bridge Pickup Mounted in a Fender Ashtray with saddles) $100

VOODOO LAB PEDAL SWITCHER (w/adapter & manual) 140

ROTHWELL HEARTBREAKER $160

ROCKETT JOSH SMITH DUAL TREMOLO $150

FULLTONE FULLDRIVE 2 MOSFET w/box & manual $115

CUSACK SCREAMER 2 $140

SEYMOUR DUNCAN P-RAILS HUMBUCKER SHPR-1 BRIDGE w/box & wiring $65

Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser PTX-EP2 $170

Blackstar HT-Dist Tube Distortion $150

Damage Control Glass Nexus $300

Rockbox Red Dog Distortion $245

Frantone Hi-Ball $325

Diamond Fireburst $135

Dr. Scientist The Elements (Steampunk Graphics) $165

TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb $105

Roger Mayer Mongoose X $170

Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Series Aura Imaging Pedal $195

Xotic BB Preamp $120

Diaz Tremodillo (copper colored finish, signed by Cesar) $145

Boss RV-5 Digital Reverb $90

Nady Tube OD by Guyatone $70

EH LPB-1 Booster $30

EBS UniChorus $125

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $130

Wilson Compressor $85

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $45

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $85

Red Witch Fuzz God II $155

Keeley Fuzz Head $125

Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Plus $90

Emma DiscumBOBulator $165

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $175

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $165

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $85

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $175

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $195

Maxon AD-9 pro $175

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $145

Durham Mucho Boosto $95

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $105

Keeler Kick Fuzz $150

Pigtronix Aria $70

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $90

Z.Vex USA Vexter Box of Metal $185

Vox Cooltron Brit Boost $85

TC Electronic VPD1 Vintage Pre-Drive $155

Prices in US$, Shipping not included. All pedals were used pretty gently or otherwise noted.

Please Email me if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Please just email (sch333 at rogers dot com) as I don't check PM's very often.

• Members

Fuzzrong Clone

IMGP8392.jpg

IMGP8400.jpg

I built this as I do just about every fuzz circuit that comes out but though this one sounds great (goes from super thin to a great fat fuzz) I'm still devoted to my Buzzaround :lol: Not surprising considering how long the Buzzaround has been a mainstay of my board now... Has all of my standard components including a Powdercoated Enclosure, Alpha Pots, Neutrik Jacks, and True Bypass. Brand new and $105 shipped/PP gifted.

Archived