My singer has killed someone!!

Grubgoat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Say what you want about the *quality* of his lyrics. But, for instance our song "Autoworker", its all about the people who have walked into auto factories over the years and killed people (there have been many up here). LOTS of his lyrics are about killing and murder and stuff; we were calling the style "Gangsta-Rock".

I'm mixing our last album right now, its gonna be called "Suicide By Cop", its *sooo* spooky because lots of of the things he's saying in these songs, once you consider this story here, the whole thing changes. Some of the songs, its almost like he's asking for forgiveness ahead of time. And while I realize this all sounds pretty melodramatic, at the same time I'm listening to this stuff and I'm getting chills. Because its gone from him playing a character (or telling someone else's story, or something he saw on "Gangland") to it being very *REAL*...

I mean, that's my buddy Irish on those videos in that courtroom, he doesn't even look human there...!

It doesn't seem real. Not to mention the guy that got his face blown off. So terrible.

:-(

Archived