Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My singer has killed someone!!

I'm freaking out. This is the guy singing in the albums in my sig, Irish Mike Hamilton. This was a good friend of mine, this is completely unreal...!

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in...ng_at_two.html
    GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

im sorry is it bad that i laughed?
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

post links to your website/music on every news story online. contact the press and give your thoughts. exposure, maybe some bank, and street cred. way to go man! this could be it!
      we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

good thinking....you are nervous, your friend just murdered someone, best way to handle the stress would def be to post about it on here.
          yep

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Grubgoat
            View Post

I'm freaking out. This is the guy singing in the albums in my sig, Irish Mike Hamilton. This was a good friend of mine, this is completely unreal...!

no such thing as bad publicity. more hits on google!

well okay, i'm sorry. that sucks.

Comment

did he kill someone with his awful lyrics ?
              Originally Posted by lefort_1
              What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
              Lovetone Big Cheese
              Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

If the police aren't releasing his name yet, it may not be a good idea to post it on here.
                http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/https://www.facebook.com/tagboardeffects

Comment

they already have......

compare that guy to the one in his band....he is the one

Wtb:
                  Lovetone Big Cheese

Comment

****************ing lead singers.
                    Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                    http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Crazy ****************.
                      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus
                        View Post

****************ing lead singers.

i see what you did there

eat lead !

Wtb:
                        Lovetone Big Cheese

Comment

If this happened in Canada he would have hit him with a snowball, as we have no guns.
                          WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

Say what you want about the *quality* of his lyrics. But, for instance our song "Autoworker", its all about the people who have walked into auto factories over the years and killed people (there have been many up here). LOTS of his lyrics are about killing and murder and stuff; we were calling the style "Gangsta-Rock".

I'm mixing our last album right now, its gonna be called "Suicide By Cop", its *sooo* spooky because lots of of the things he's saying in these songs, once you consider this story here, the whole thing changes. Some of the songs, its almost like he's asking for forgiveness ahead of time. And while I realize this all sounds pretty melodramatic, at the same time I'm listening to this stuff and I'm getting chills. Because its gone from him playing a character (or telling someone else's story, or something he saw on "Gangland") to it being very *REAL*...

I mean, that's my buddy Irish on those videos in that courtroom, he doesn't even look human there...!

It doesn't seem real. Not to mention the guy that got his face blown off. So terrible.

:-(
                            GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Player99
                              View Post

If this happened in Canada he would have hit him with a snowball, as we have no guns.

Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Working...
                              X