Pedal order

enuenu

• Members

I'm not sure if I'm going crazy but I could swear I posted this and got great responses not very long ago. Now the entire thread seems to have vanished. Anyway, here's the question,

What order would you put these in?

tuner (sonic strobe)

fuzz (fuzz war)

OD (od9 +)

Para EQ (empress)

wah (wahzoo)

noise gate (g string decimator)

Thanks.

• Members

I'll help you out : ) --- G String > (wah or fuzz, depending on what works better or the sound you like) > OD9 > EQ.. now, two questions, do you want the eq to shape the overall sound, or boost and shape before the distortion? if so, place the eq before your OD, or even fuzz if you want to shape that.. personally id keep the eq last I think.. And Are you using an effects loop? If not, theres not point in using the G string, sell it for the regular decimator if so..

• Members

tuner (sonic strobe)

wah (wahzoo)

fuzz (fuzz war)

OD (od9 +)

Para EQ (empress)

noise gate (g string decimator)

buttgrabby99 is right. i'd do the same.

not sure how your noise gate works, if its one of those that has a loop built into it, then you might want it like first and put your OD and fuzz in it. what the hell do you need a noise gate for though? i'd just toss it tbh.

and OD before fuzz or Fuzz before OD is a preference. some fuzzes like to be first, but its personal preference if you will be boosting your fuzz's volume with your OD or if you want to heat up your signal with your OD before your fuzz and kick the fuzz harder. i personally prefer to have OD before fuzz

Archived