Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] By request of savethefuzz, my instructions for stuffing pizza crust with cheese

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OT] By request of savethefuzz, my instructions for stuffing pizza crust with cheese

When you are making the dough, multiply the ingredients by about 1.25 otherwise your crust will be too thin or your pizza will be extra small since you have to fold the crust over. Stretch your dough out like you normally would and once you get the dough the size of your pan, stretch the edge extra thin, about an extra inch around, this way you don't get a huge thick crust. Your dough should be hanging off the edge of the pizza pan. Now you can either uses shredded mozzarella or if you are lazy like me and don't want to pack it together, you can use string cheese.

Oh yeah baby.

Tear those in half long ways, then tear the halfs in halfs. You should only need two or three cheese sticks for a 16 inch pizza. Just lay those bad boys down and wrap the crust up around them and press it into itself so it sticks. I would advise doing this before you put down sauce and cheese and toppings so you know where your crust is going to start, plus the tall crust holds in the ingredients so you can get a semi-deep dish pizza going.

GL;HF

AMA about making pizza

Duke, you don't know pizza.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I doubt many Floridians know Pizza.
      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

new york and stuff
        dbsanchez.com
        soundcloud.com/nonlocality
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Connecticut's got two things - trees and pizza. I'm hungry.

Comment

I thought this was pretty standard jib operating procedure for stuffin the crust Maybe I'm just one of the pizza cool kids ahead of the curve for once.
            On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
            Trinity Triwatt
            1969 Ampeg VT-40
            '74 Orange 4x12
            ES 335
            Supro Coronado

Comment

pizza hut is of course the best stuft crust pizza. they use string cheese. really long string cheese. and no tearing in half either, like a girl. not lazy. pro.
              great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
              SG ARMY

Comment

I'm guessing Type II Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure, and High Blood Pressure on the next decade.

Bookmark this thread and check back in ten there Dook.
                Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Tear those in half long ways, then tear the halfs in halfs. You should only need two or three cheese sticks for a 16 inch pizza.

You can never have too much cheese son. Write that down.

Duke, you don't know pizza.

This

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I doubt many Americans know Pizza.

Fixed it for you.

Comment

Am I the only one around here who doesn't like CHEESE!?!?
                      Drone-y instrumental guitar stuff
                      My experimental collab with Aimmar Cair - new AMBIENT EP out now!
                      My Photos

Originally Posted by Drifter182

whenever I see one of these threads I pictures Phils face at the back of a dim-light bar slamming his empty glass of gin and coke a bit loudly on the table muttering something about "....stupid band, always giving me a headache with thread titles....." he wipes his lips away in disgust and quietly walks into the night, wishing his Class 5 had black tape on it.

Comment

Am I the only one around here who doesn't like CHEESE!?!?

If not, you're the only one who'd admit to it.
                        Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                        http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Connecticut's got two things - trees and pizza. I'm hungry.

Yes.
                          Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

What is it about pizza?! Everyone always tells each other that they have no idea what good pizza is until they try (insert state pizza joint here).
                            http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Just got back from Rome, no cheese-stuffed pizza crusts there
                              broke my hand on a pineapple… didn't even care

Comment

Working...
                              X