iStomp does the shimmer!

goodhonk

• Members

I believe a lot of these FX only cost .99 when they're first introduced... but I tend to agree. Novel idea, but impractical for most players. At least you get to try the FX before you buy. That saved it from being super lame.

First effect that ive heard that sounds good from this pedal.. still, sucky pedal.. I work at a music store that sells this, yet to sell one.. $149 for a pedal that you have to buy and download effects into, add to that, it has to be reloaded everytime you want a different effect..doesnt make sense to me

• Members

First effect that ive heard that sounds good from this pedal.. still, sucky pedal.. I work at a music store that sells this, yet to sell one.. $149 for a pedal that you have to buy and download effects into, add to that, it has to be reloaded everytime you want a different effect..doesnt make sense to me

If you aren't selling any, sell me one at cost.

• Members

I got one, if you like messing around with effects this pedal makes perfect sense to me.

Archived