Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iStomp does the shimmer!

and i got a crummy demo to prove it.

angelic chorus

it has some trouble tracking arpeggiated chords.

around 2:30 it starts to sound pretty good. (just edited it to start at 2:20ish)

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSB

Comment

Good business with: echoes22, brianeharmonjr, antiochband, tsunamijesus, duncan, cakebakist, Anderer, bass_econo, talic, senor penguin and jamesreuter

SELL ME YOUR M9

Comment

IS NIIIICE!
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

cool....

Comment

Look at that
            Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
            Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

You gotta pay $9.99 for that **************** after 2-somethin' for the pedal? **************** that. I'm glad the FX guys get some coin, but that doesn't add up. I had no idea that **************** cost so much.

Comment

I believe a lot of these FX only cost .99 when they're first introduced... but I tend to agree. Novel idea, but impractical for most players. At least you get to try the FX before you buy. That saved it from being super lame.
                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Cummy, not crummy.
                  I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

The pedal is $150. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that it's not a multi. I guess it's just like any othe digital pedal.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

question; does the istomp also make waffles?
                      yep

Comment

It does but you have to download the syrup and when the syrup is here the waffles are gone.

Comment

I'll get the istomp when I can change the parameters with voice commands.
                          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                          outstripping us on every side
                          were space maturing.

Comment

It sounds pretty good but I still think the price is too high for the istomp.

Comment

I'll get the istomp when I can change the parameters with Kinect

Comment

• Working...
                                X