Rum lounge

renula

• Members

Appleton or gtfo. It's made on top of a mountain in Jamaica. And only 2% of the byproducts go to waste - they sell the rest for soda, brown sugar, etc. Plus it's {censored}ing delicious and reasonably priced. Just make sure you get at least the XV.

Kraken is also delicious. I even dig Captain Morgan Private Stock. Rum is my warm weather liquor of choice.

• Members

Appleton or gtfo. It's made on top of a mountain in Jamaica. And only 2% of the byproducts go to waste - they sell the rest for soda, brown sugar, etc. Plus it's {censored}ing delicious and reasonably priced. Just make sure you get at least the XV.

Nice, but I prefer Mount Gay. The bottle I tried was just the regular stuff though.

• Members

The regular Appleton is pretty unfortunate, especially since the XV is only like $5 more. Try it if you get a chance, it's leagues better than the regular stuff.

I only have the stuff available in supermarkets, and that's usually just the bog-standard stuff.

If I see it I'll pick some up.

• Members

You are so wrong, but I'll let it slip.
;)

only the half naked girls in the bacardi advertising are somehow good, but the drink...

depends where you are from, but where i live, there is so much better and also not so expensive stuff out there, so we don't need to drink bacardi :)

• Members

only the half naked girls in the bacardi advertising are somehow good, but the drink...

depends where you are from, but where i live, there is so much better and also not so expensive stuff out there, so we don't need to drink bacardi
:)

From Puerto Rico, and lets say you know Coca Cola, and I know Rum. Salud!

Archived