• Show
Clear All

• Rum lounge

Bacardi and Don Q, bitches!

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

This

Or this

Ren, can you get us a group buy on something from the island?
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Bought myself a bottle of Mount Gay on my 20th birthday a couple of days ago. It's pretty smooth.
      broke my hand on a pineapple… didn't even care

Comment

DW
        Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Dark as hell or not at all.

Comment

I kind of want to try Kraken (can't get it here), but I've never had a spiced rum that I liked.
            broke my hand on a pineapple… didn't even care

Comment

Chairman's Reserve
              my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Definitely not this vile ****************

Although technically it's not a rum even if it's called one by the maker.
                Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

rum is for bitches

Comment

robo has fire in his belly tonight.
                    Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

sailor jerry you weirdos
                      I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Appleton or gtfo. It's made on top of a mountain in Jamaica. And only 2% of the byproducts go to waste - they sell the rest for soda, brown sugar, etc. Plus it's ****************ing delicious and reasonably priced. Just make sure you get at least the XV.

Kraken is also delicious. I even dig Captain Morgan Private Stock. Rum is my warm weather liquor of choice.
                        Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Bought myself a bottle of Mount Gay on my 20th birthday a couple of days ago. It's pretty smooth.

Yep, Mount Gay's my rum of choice.
                          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Appleton or gtfo. It's made on top of a mountain in Jamaica. And only 2% of the byproducts go to waste - they sell the rest for soda, brown sugar, etc. Plus it's ****************ing delicious and reasonably priced. Just make sure you get at least the XV.

Nice, but I prefer Mount Gay. The bottle I tried was just the regular stuff though.
                            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

The regular Appleton is pretty unfortunate, especially since the XV is only like $5 more. Try it if you get a chance, it's leagues better than the regular stuff.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Working...
                              X