X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Weller

yes or no?
    Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

**************** YES

Comment

yeah - whats the hot stuff? i listen to "As i Now" and "Dreams" a.t.m... 'cause these two are new for me...

got 11 albums or something in my mp3 collection...
      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

yes
        The Jam, yes

Comment

The Jam stuff has always been the best Weller to me.

Comment

The Jam stuff was pretty good, the solo stuff is a bit hit and miss, Wild Wood was good though.
            Sonic Rising -facebook-soundcloud-twitter - new track mixed by Ride's Mark Gardener

Good Trades: HeartfeltDawn (x3), english_bob, fruvai, fastboy, (^_^), KidA, Gae86, Poltergeist, Hides-his-eyes, tvrf21, pointsman,Elessar [Sly], THAT4301

Comment

Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

Love PW. Stanley Road is probably my favorite but, I pretty much like all his solo stuff.
                www.soundcloud.com/lombardy-black
                http://lombardyblack.com/

It's just that demon life has got me in its sway

Good Deals with:aporcelainskyx2,Echoes22,OttoMatic,downer01x4 , chuckmoose,Feinberger,Dr.Picklebottom, jeremylp,kbledsoe,I Tell You What,Nateral,benagain, ck3 x2,stratballa,Primakurtzx2,aaronl,LoFiBrian,TomCra y, Jibbs, lfrz93, 9-Pin-Phoenix, RitalinCupcake, JonnyFranchi$e, it's_me_again, theManfromAlabam, tinypants and many, many more!

Comment

**************** YES

Exactly what I opened the thread to say.
                  pedal clips

Comment

**************** YES

Not enough emphasis.
                    Donate musical instruments to inner-city kids.

Comment

SOlo stuff is hit and miss, but the good stuff is really good.

I went through a phase of being a huge Jam fan when I was a teenager. Back then I really didn't like the later stuff when they turned into a white soul band, but I find I now prefer that to the punky earlier stuff. I guess thirty-two-year-old me has different tastes to sixteen-year-old me. Huh

Some favourite bits:
                      Portishead remix of Wild Wood (not the best audio quality but it's the best I can find.)

Cover of Dr. John - used in the final montage of season 4 of The Wire
                      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

No is not an option

Comment

Comment

Of course yes... I'm english.

Comment

came here to post this.
                              Originally Posted by Yarbicus

I love you.

Originally Posted by Yarbicus

I STILL love you!

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!

Official Traverser Reverbnation
                              Youtube
                              Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X