Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Blonde/Oxblood/Brownface

Possibly the best era for fender. I just love the sound of those amps.

Their look was also the best. Too bad not enough people do boutique reissues (at least I don't know many). Allen amps, Lil Dawg, that's it!

Disclaimer: these are not my personal amps. I just got these photos online. These amps just look too good not to be posted as visual pr0n!
    Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Tavo, the guy behind the Nocturne pedal line makes The Blondshell, an amp based on the blonde bassman.

Comment

I played a Blonde Princeton once and all I can say is...

it was good

Comment

Possibly the best era for fender. I just love the sound of those amps.

Their look was also the best. Too bad not enough people do boutique reissues (at least I don't know many). Allen amps, Lil Dawg, that's it!

Marsh
        Quinn

Comment

I played a Blonde Princeton once and all I can say is...

it was good

Brown. There were no blonde Princetons.

Comment

Tavo, the guy behind the Nocturne pedal line makes The Blondshell, an amp based on the blonde bassman.

I can always trust you to be the pro about this era Kap'n
            That's a sweet amp, too bad some of these repros are so expensive.
            Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

I'm actually selling both the Tremolux and the SG, not because they don't sound good, but the Dr. Z Max 38 + Super Reverb set-up I'm using sounds better to me. Great amp though (and I'm keeping that reverb tank).
              FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Oh hai....

facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

I'm actually selling both the Tremolux and the SG, not because they don't sound good, but the Dr. Z Max 38 + Super Reverb set-up I'm using sounds better to me. Great amp though (and I'm keeping that reverb tank).

That's a shame, how much are you looking for that tremolux??

Comment

Oh hai....

Comment

Mine.
                      "I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style" - Moss.
                      Pedal mods and repairs. I do 'em. PM me.
                      (tube amps too locally)

Comment

Mine.

Comment

+1

Comment

This is why, yes, you do need money in life

Comment

1963 6G16 Vibroverb... One of the last productions built in Leo's factory, the first Fender combo to feature both reverb and trem, and less than 800 made. And no, the grill cloth was not original, and no it isn't my cat's fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X