Eventide setup help

RipVanWinkle7

• Members

Hey guys, I've got a Timefactor and Modfactor hooked up to a Tech 21 MIDI Mouse. I've got the Mouse going into the MIDI In on the MF, and then the MIDI OUT on the MF to the MIDI IN on the TF.

Both have the most recent software.

I'm trying to set them up so that when I select Channel 1 on the MIDI Mouse, it engages Bank 1:1 on both Eventides, Channel 2>>Bank 1:2, etc.

The MF is transmitting fine (even with Program Transmit disengaged :confused: ), but the TF is the issue.

Need to get this setup ASAP!

• Members

Yeah, it theoretically should work. I know it's not a faulty MIDI cable because, like I said in my previous post, when I change between Preset 1 and 2 on any given Bank on the MF, the TF changes with it, so they are synched up in that regard.

And yeah, don't think that that's the culprit. This is pretty annoying.

• Members

Now I'm really confused. I thought you wanted the Midi Mouse to control the MF, and then the MF to control the TF (transmit). So you wanted the MIDI mouse to control both?

Either way it should have worked. Maybe the Eventide pedals only transmit midi program changes when you stomp on them, and not when you send them program changes to them.

Archived