X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 egos, in case the first 2 break.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• I guess Ken's going with any publicity is good publicity?

This is why an exposed scammer should be permabanned. It's an insult to any legitimate effects forum.

Maybe with all the glitches, the ban button doesn't work?

(Sorry, Phill...I used the f word, but hidden inside it--like a $25 Joyo hidden inside a 700% marked up pedal--a was a friendly hello.)

Comment

• you are seriously my favourite man ever. i would love to marry you, or your daughter just to see you every day!

Greeny much love.
        Happy Birthday Jesus from all of us at Freekish Blues!

Comment

• I guess Ken's going with any publicity is good publicity?

This is why an exposed scammer should be permabanned. It's an insult to any legitimate effects forum.

Maybe with all the glitches, the ban button doesn't work?

(Sorry, Phill...I used the f word, but hidden inside it--like a $25 Joyo hidden inside a 700% marked up pedal--a was a friendly hello.)

That's my take as well.
          Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• Get Well Soon!

I lol'd a lot.
            Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

• That's my take as well.

Here are my thoughts. Chrissy starts thread. Chrissy never plays the freekish and bashes freekish.

I just wanted to make pedals.

Comment

• I just Googl'd. I was horrified at what I saw! Wow!

Comment

• I just wanted to make pedals.

You make your own pedals now?

Comment

• Seriously. Do you have a history of mental illness?

No, he's just trying to pull the same **************** Dustin Diamond tried to pull on that celebrity weight loss show on one of the VH channels.

Comment

• You make your own pedals now?

From a basement. 100% made by someone, somewhere or is it 700% made by the guy across the river. Or is it the other way around? What I forgot? I think made in Japan with Chinese parts or is it made in China with Japanesssse parts. Ah!
                      A man from Japan asssembles them in Japan but they are Chineze parts. Wait Wait

100% Boutique made in America.. Shipped to China and back to Japan and blessed by an American

Comment

• No, he's just trying to pull the same **************** Dustin Diamond tried to pull on that celebrity weight loss show on one of the VH channels.

I will always be fat. I made up my mind. That way I can eat more.

Comment

• From a basement. 100% made by someone, somewhere or is it 700% made by the guy across the river. Or is it the other way around? What I forgot? I think made in Japan with Chinese parts or is it made in China with Japanesssse parts. Ah!
                          A man from Japan asssembles them in Japan but they are Chineze parts. Wait Wait

100% Boutique made in America.. Shipped to China and back to Japan and blessed by an American

A famous builder follows this same recipe to a tea!

Comment

• Why?

love you. i'll be your help if you need it.
                            Toyroom Effects
                            Buy My Spam!

All i wanted was a Pepsi..

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Your Super Crazy Greeny! Like Super Crazy...... Super Crazy. Super Crazy SUper Crazy...... Greeny23 I love how you are so super cool at this Forum YOUR SUPER COOL ... WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ON THESE TOXIC PEDALS... I almost bought one. I AM SO PISSED!

Comment

• love you. i'll be your help if you need it.

Greeny the brotherhood just grows stronger brotha. Stay out of the sun. Greeny got my back.

Comment

• I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X