READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 10-23-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got two Spaceman pedals up for grabs: Wow (brass metallic version) and Aphelion (chrome version). Shoot me an offer, cash preferably.

I've also got a Analogman Sunface white dot nkt275 (regular versions used in the original fuzz faces, not the kind mike is currently using). Shoot me an offer, cash preferably.

SO AMBIGUOUS I KNOW!

I can take millions of pictures if needed. Shoot me an email or PM if interested: aporcelainsky (at) yahoo (dot) com

• Members
257E4D71.jpg
fuji051.jpg
17B4DF82.jpg
58CC7FE9.jpg
7B0A8B92.jpg
1. V1 Musket fuzz - beautiful black rainbow finish, never been gigged, no velcro, box and papers $120 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

B2687D97.jpg
DSCF0047.jpg
8617653F.jpg
91934C16.jpg
2. Fulltone '70 fuzz - big-box version, no velcro, otherwise VG++, box and papers. Two intentionally mismatched high gain BC108C transistors. $115 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

Whatcha got that's good, HCFX?

I like fancy, hand-painted stuff.

Don't be hesitant to make offers or trades.

• Members

Prices include ConUS shipping, add $10 for Canada shipping, $15 for other international shipping. Paypal only.

file.php?id=12315&mode=view

*****Mooer SuperBender - ***** SOLD

Crybaby Q Zone - $80

EH Memory Toy (this one DOES oscillate nicely) - $85

EH Worm XO - $80

****Mooer Reecho - *** SOLD

Boss PH-2 - $50

****EQD Disaster Transport Jr. - SOLD*****

• Members

1977 Gibson RD Artist For Sale:

Maple construction with an ebony fretboard. Ebony finish. A good amount of honest playing wear and scratches and dings noted in the pictures. Typical for a 35 year old, well broken in instrument. It still retains a nice shine, and most of the imperfections you see on the front in the pics are reflections. I'd be happy to take closer shots of anything on this guitar. Just PM me!

The RD Artist has all original parts and components. Original Moog active electronics are intact and working great. Even the original +5 to -5 knobs for treble and bass adjustment. Gold hardware is oxidizing on pickups and bridge. It has very low, and fast action. Plays and sounds great! Hardly ever goes out of tune. 8lbs 6oz. New strings installed for buyer! Comes with a recent model Gibson Explorer case that I modified to fit it like a glove.

I've also got a 1978 Gibson RD Artist Bass in Ebony that I'd sell alongside it if you want a matching pair. Hit me up for info & pricing on this option.

Selling the RD Artist guitar for $1900 + shipping to Continental US.

For
For
For

More pics here:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...0#post46982820

• Members

I'm looking to trade my DD-20 for a DD7 or a tc flashback. It works great but is pretty scratched up (from the previous owner) so i would be fine with a straight trade. I'm also open to other trades. I'll also sell the DD-20 for $125 shipped con us and ppl.

Other things i'd consider for trade +-$:
Verbzilla
Buffered stereo volume pedal
VS open road
Boss OD3 or BD2
Headrush E2
DL4
Nova repeater
Digi jamman

I guess any OD or Delay

• Members

PayPal/Shipping included, CONUS only.

IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_1287-1.jpg
IMG_1330.jpg

Ibanez AD9, $105 - Very simple, awesome sounding delay. Little nicks and dings here and there but works like a champ.

Keeley Modded RAT, $85 - Three-way switch between clean boost, RAT, and Turbo RAT. Excellent condition. Comes with an LM308H metal can op-amp.

DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz, $45 - Neato burrito fuzz, kinda like a Fuzz Face meets Big Muff.

Mooer Reecho - SOLD

EHX Metal Muff, $40 - Oh you already know. Excellent condition with box.

• Members

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/3361141293.html

please reply via craigslist as I rarely check PMs

Laney LC15 Amp: $200. 15 watt 1X10" speaker no reverb model. Runs on EL 84s. Excellent + condition. Instructions included. Similar to a Fender Pro Junior with more EQ options.

Digitech Whammy IV-$100. Excellent condition.

Gold Plated Humbucker set- Generic gold plated neck and bridge humbucker set from an Agile Les Paul style guitar. Mounting screws included. Make me an offer.

Large Pedalboard- large (40"X24") generic black pedalboard. Unused. Covered in Velcro compatible carpet. Make me an offer

Korg A3 Effects Processor - $250.00. Excellent condition.

Archived