What trem pedal does this?

diocide

• Members

So I don't own a trem pedal right now, but I was wondering what my options are for a trem pedal that totally square waves. Meaning that it can fluctuate down to no signal.

I basically want something that will sound as if I had a kills witch and was pushing it on and off.

Any thoughts? Don't need it to be anything fancy, so long as it does the above well.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by brokenfixed

View Post

Tremolescence does square

Yes. not just square wave but it has a hold feature that can make the footswitch a momentary latching pedal. Which sounds like something you'd want for your application.

Also you can change the symmetry of the square wave, which has some interesting effect on the sound. Not to mention depth and speed expression pedal inputs. Tremolessence is my personal favorite tremolo,

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

Yes. not just square wave but it has a hold feature that can make the footswitch a momentary latching pedal. Which sounds like something you'd want for your application.

Also you can change the symmetry of the square wave, which has some interesting effect on the sound. Not to mention depth and speed expression pedal inputs. Tremolessence is my personal favorite tremolo,

Yep, it's a great pedal. I love mine!

That shape knob is sweet and I really like that the little LED acts exactly like the signal. It's pulsations react with the depth, rate and shape knobs, not just rate like some pedals with blinky indicators. Makes setting it visually a snap.

Archived