East coasters: Frankenstorm Sandy, you ready?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a flight to Fresno, CA this morning that I missed (stupid me) and trying to find anything that wasn't full was unpossible. I was told by my travel department not that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere until Wednesday - maybe.

Damn Sandy.

Now I'm stuck at home listening to the wind and rain beat against the house - and I'm in freaking Ohio.

I was in Southern NJ last week and they were taking this thing really seriously. I hope for the best for everyone. This one seems like it's gonna really suck (or blow - whatever) -

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

I live in CNY but it's expected to get pretty intense up here as well in the form of flooding and downed trees. Do not want.

Yeah, not looking forward to this. Flooding especially.

• Members

the Mormon God of Capital Gains has sent orders from the Kolob branch to short sell stock in low pressure systems in order to provide equity to buy out a tropical system. The resulting merger will destroy competition in Philadelphia and it's suburbs in order to deliver Pennsylvania to Mitt, gosh darned it. Praise be to God!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybot

View Post

I had a flight to Fresno, CA this morning that I missed (stupid me) and trying to find anything that wasn't full was unpossible.

Now I'm stuck at home listening to the wind and rain beat against the house - and I'm in freaking Ohio.

i don't know man, have you ever been to fresno? i'd take my chances with the hurricane.

Archived