Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

East coasters: Frankenstorm Sandy, you ready?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East coasters: Frankenstorm Sandy, you ready?

Full moon.

Nor Easter

Hurricane.

A winter Storm.

Mmmmm Hmmm
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

its cloudy around milwaukee on that map
    FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

its cloudy around milwaukee on that map
      FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Like the last storm I shall go to my roof and fap into the wind to see how strong it is.
        www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

I get home from work at 10 tonight, then I have to move all my gear out of the basement
          Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

Bring it on beotch!
            Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

i live right at the tip of obama's thumb:

this is my 1 post for the month.

Comment

I'm on the ocean on the coast of Nova Scotia - getting some nice wave action as far up as here even. Looking forward to a hurricane party if it actually comes all the way.
                FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

ahhhhhh right in the thumb of the storm. Mojo sent
                  Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

I live in CNY but it's expected to get pretty intense up here as well in the form of flooding and downed trees. Do not want.
                    ARC Effects
                    ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by b_nehpets
                      View Post

i live right at the tip of obama's thumb:

I'm originally from Trenton- lets make fun of Camden now

Comment

twice in 2 days but... here you go:

this is my 1 post for the month.

Comment

Whether rain or snow, gonna be a ****************ty time. Hopefully no one loses power for days, especially since it's getting pretty cold.

Comment

I had a flight to Fresno, CA this morning that I missed (stupid me) and trying to find anything that wasn't full was unpossible. I was told by my travel department not that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere until Wednesday - maybe.

Damn Sandy.

Now I'm stuck at home listening to the wind and rain beat against the house - and I'm in freaking Ohio.

I was in Southern NJ last week and they were taking this thing really seriously. I hope for the best for everyone. This one seems like it's gonna really suck (or blow - whatever) -
                            What lasts is what you start with - C Bukowski

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS
                              View Post

I live in CNY but it's expected to get pretty intense up here as well in the form of flooding and downed trees. Do not want.

Yeah, not looking forward to this. Flooding especially.

Comment

Working...
                              X