Sure Disney remaking Star Wars is bad, but have you seen THIS?

dpizappi

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tape

View Post

Back to the Future sequels. Any year now.

I'd actually be down for that. Marty's grandson has to go back in time to "correct" the mistakes Marty made in the earlier films which case a hole in the space time continuum threatening all existence. Using Tron/Forrest Gump style special effects to layer him into famous scenes in the earlier films, ultimately he ends up having to allow the terrorists to steal the plutonium and kill Marty and Doc.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen View Post
I'd actually be down for that. Marty's grandson has to go back in time to "correct" the mistakes Marty made in the earlier films which case a hole in the space time continuum threatening all existence. Using Tron/Forrest Gump style special effects to layer him into famous scenes in the earlier films, ultimately he ends up having to allow the terrorists to steal the plutonium and kill Marty and Doc.

yeah, like he has to try and steal the note that marty left for doc and after many failed attempts has to join the terrorists and is the driver of the vw.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

yeah, like he has to try and steal the note that marty left for doc and after many failed attempts has to join the terrorists and is the driver of the vw.

Or they could take it Quantum Leap style where there are 2 travelers battling in the background through the various movies and manipulating characters in ways which affected the plots of the previous films...would totally work...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Naterel View Post
Fred Savage used to post here
Are you serious! It is a life goal to meet Fred, I just rewatched through the Wonder Years this summer.

Noone has ever played subtle douchebag kid as well as him.

Archived