Seeing Zappa plays Zappa on Saturday night.

Loobs

• Members

I don't generally like Vai's playing at all but I imagine in that context he'd probably be a decent nice addition. I can appreciate his talent though. I have no idea what the line-up will be. I heard Dweezil might be using the prototype Gibson Zappa SG ($10,000).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by WAWBanks

View Post

Yeah I'll be there too Loobs. Got a ticket for my birthday. Have been meaning to see ZPZ for about 3/4 years now and finally got a ticket! I'm psyched.

Cool. Let's both post about it on Harmony Central the minute we get in and proclaim how awesome it was.

or not.

• Members

High five. Saw them and Return to Forever around a year ago here in Dallas. ZPZ is probably the tightest band I've ever seen live and Chick Corea came out to jam with them. Dweezil's a freaking monster too; he could play circles around so many other top players.

• Members

Have seen the ZPZ show twice (once in a club, once in a small theatre)... fantastic, would definitely see again. The band is superb and Frank's quirky yet technical music really appeals. If you get a chance go, even if you're not a fan of (or aren't familiar with) the music- seeing a group of musicians play that stuff is completely inspiring.

Archived