Phil O'Keefe

Cheers from across the pond. wave.gif We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Mod doctor SD-1/808 switchable no bleed through when switching blue led possibly based on a keeley, very nice OD's 808 sounds like a screamer and the SD-1 sounds like an SD-1 very fat perfect condition only used a handful of times.

• Members

I have an El Capistan- box but no manual and a T1M favorite switch and you can have them both for 200 poonds.

Also a flashback for 90 poonds.

If you have a carobn copy or a boss pitch shifter I'd like to hear from you, otherwise no trades.

• Members

FS Handpainted Zvex Super Duper 2 in 1

A pedal I couldnt live without.....but I now have two of them.

Excellent condition, very rare to come up for sale.

photo19uz.jpg

Offers, or would trade for a Lo Fi Loop Junky. Could be up for other trades, other Zvex pedals etc.

• Members

Cleared out a few pedals since i am back in the Death Metal Business with my new Band and need to raise some cash for an album recording.

All Pedals are mint and with case candies, some of them have velcro on the back

D*A*M - Bubble Gum Pink - Meathead - 299 Euro

D*A*M - Purple and Gold - Sonic Titan - $old

Faustone - Fuzz Unit - 199 Euro

Mountainking Electronics - Megalith - 249 Euro

Wright Sounds - Fuzz Stang - 129 Euro

Pigtronix Echolution - 299 Euro

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

DSC03051.jpg