Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-12-12

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. V1 Musket fuzz - beautiful black rainbow finish, never been gigged, no velcro, box and papers $120 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

2. Fulltone '70 fuzz - big-box version, no velcro, otherwise VG++, box and papers. Two intentionally mismatched high gain BC108C transistors. $115 shipped and Paypal'd. Ships next day.

Whatcha got that's good, HCFX?

I like fancy, hand-painted stuff.

Don't be hesitant to make offers or trades.
    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Zvex Power Plate small $25 shipped

WTB

EQD Grand Orbiter Phase Machine

BOSS CS-2 Compressor

let me know
      O)))

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX
        View Post

The freekish is going away for a long long time.

Good, it's about time.

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

DR Scientist The Elements - This is a feeler for my Elements that I just got. It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is in near mint condition Serial #8. $180 shipped or trade for a reverb (Ghost Echo or Supernatural maybe?) that works in my Soldano's effects loop. I'll have a pic shortly.

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

Tap Tempo - $17 shipped or free with any other pedal.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
        http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
        http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
        http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
        http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

SIG

Comment

All prices are shipped & paypal'd. All pedals have velcro.

Catalinbread Montavillian (original version) with box, bag, sticker $130

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone with power supply $100

EHX Freeze with box, power supply $85

Morley ABY $35

Morley PWV (power wah/volume) $35

WTB/WTTF a Tech 21 Vt Bass Deluxe. If you have one for sale, let me know!
            Good deals with: Holymountainman, zombiecpm, leesa, PeelingPaint98, VVarlocked, Honkridge, brandnewzo, GorillaSalsa, Chaos Realms, 3 chord me, Faldoe, EBennetts, Gunner Recall, Ugly Casanova, moot, Facing Failure, unicornwarrior, knives490, dandy13, smgbad, Invader.CC, Lonely Raven, almost enough, MadMax808, julianstoked, tattoedsailor, Gradeburn, lostgoonie, jimtalkbox, bzrkrage

Comment

traded
              Guitars:
              Gibson Les Paul Studio
              Gibson SG Standard
              Gibson Les Paul 60's tribute
              Gibson Hummingbird Pro Cutaway
              Squire Vintage Mod Jazz Bass
              Fender Stratocaser partscaster w/ P90's

Amps:
              Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
              Fender Acoustasonic 30

Cabs:
              Jet City 1X12 loaded with WGS Retro 30

Good Transactions With:
              Schecterc1lh, drivelikejoewho, brunog, whiskey, Polk Salad, RockDaJoJo, RUExp?, guitup too, jcm800stratman, hazmat33, Elliott Damage

Comment

Looking for a trade. I have a brand new* Mooer Trelicopter Tremelo. Want to trade for a different Mooer in like-new condition (Reecho, Ana Echo, or Black Secret). Ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking #, delivery confirmation.

*(I tried it for 2 minutes, it's a nice tremelo but I need a hard chopper. It's not a hard chopper).
                Good deal with: Dave67, wwhhaatt, murch33, jimihalen, mewithoutlouie, Blungo, atrox, PurpleStrat, MonkeyKnifeFighter, miggy01, Iamthecure, omor, smrz, smora, Shask, TehBacons

Comment

Avantone CR-14 Ribbon Mic $205 shipped and paypal'd.
                  My Novel Laugh Track
                  Neurotic novelist Leonard Ornwell writes himself into the shoes of a father of two playwright with an affinity for abducting passers by and using them in his family's stage productions.
                  Get The Kindle Version Here

Comment

For sale: Line 6 Echo Park: 90.00 ppd

THANKS REN SHIRTS: (If the number of shirts reserved is not met, you won't be charged.)

0:59" />
                    Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Heet Ebow Plus- $85 shipped
                      -The famed ebow... great endless sustain

Danelctro Tuna Melt- $28 shipped
                      -Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano

Live Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch - $12 shipped
                      ******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

All prices including shipping to CONUS.

MI Audio Compressor- $150
                        (very transparent)

Joyo British Sound- $29
                        (like new, less than 2 hours playing time, includes box)

Damage Control Timeline- $385
                        (3 1/2 years old, I'm the original owner, includes box, manual and power supply)

BEHOLD, THE OCTOPHANT!- Sold
                        Own a piece of HCFX history, destined to become as desirable as a Haunting Mids pedal (will I get banned for saying this?)

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I've got some extra Breaking Bad screenprints from my last show in October that are for sale. $25.

9" x 24", 3-color screenprint on Cougar Bright White 100#. Edition of 100.

Purchase
                          part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

Boss RV-3 make me an offer

Looking for a tap tempo delay or ~130$ sh/pp'd

I love you
                            Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

**************** off with that. Plexis dont have speed knobs.

Good transactions:
                            OTCMETAL, Hotkarl, Chrisjd, bass n drums, thefyn, Skyhighrocks, bmf5150, JoshuaLogan, mystixboi1, guitarstar81, Tubesteakfortone, Deathmonkey, doublebarrel, vangkm (x2), GYBE!, tri99er, used666, jonesy77777, thesleepless, p-pickers, interiatic_sks, tone7426, jubb, JoshuaTSP, EvilMeow, Faldoe, Conky, nitefly182, t-rey, duderanimous, blitzraptor007, phoenix_crush, sondeladick,Goodhonk, Andermocs

Comment

In.

Looking for a used EQD Dirt Transmitter if anyone has one for a good price.
                              If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

Both come with boxes. Best offer.

Looking for:
                                DD-20
                                DL4
                                Headrush
                                Drop out of life.
                                Transactions.

Comment

Working...
                                X