Have you ever sat down and tried to remember how much gear you've gone through?

Prehistoricpain

• Members

I tried to tonight, and jesus christ, for 26 years old, I'm not doing bad. or good, depending on how you look at it. This isn't even including the pedals I've gone through. facepalm.gif

fender telecaster, fener telecaster deluxe, ibanez rg420ex, gibson sg standard, gibson lp standard, harmony sillhoutte, epiphone lp studio, epiphone sg, epiphone korina explorer, peavey 5150, mesa boogie trem-o-verb, mesa boogie stilletto, 4-5 traynor yba1 and yba1a, silverface fender twin reverb, orange 4x12, 60's fender showman 2x12, 60's fender bassman 2x12, marshall jcm800, marshall jtm45, ampeg v2, ampeg v4, marshal jcm900 dual high gain reverb, fender m80, peavey 4x12ms... I'm probably forgetting alot.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?

wink.gif
/This. Certainly pedal-wise I have lost track.... Amps would be easiest to remember since I tend to buy an amp and stick to it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?
Abort, Retry, Fail?

wink.gif
/This. Certainly pedal-wise I have lost track.... Amps would be easiest to remember since I tend to buy an amp and stick to it.

• Members

I do my best to hang onto my gear. I have sold a few guitars and a few pedals, but I'm of the opinion that most things have a usable sound in them, and I'd hate to get rid of something on a whim and loose access to that specific sound... also my gear is mostly pretty cheap, so it usually isnt worth selling as it wouldn't really help fund new gear.

• Members

I do my best to hang onto my gear. I have sold a few guitars and a few pedals, but I'm of the opinion that most things have a usable sound in them, and I'd hate to get rid of something on a whim and loose access to that specific sound... also my gear is mostly pretty cheap, so it usually isnt worth selling as it wouldn't really help fund new gear.

Archived