O/T Your favorite Miles Davis album

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T Your favorite Miles Davis album

Which one is it?

I can't decide but I am grooving to Tutu right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nuNfDYhq6Y
    FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Birth of the cool? Bitches brew? Hard to cjoose

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lazaraga
      View Post

Birth of the cool? Bitches brew? Hard to cjoose

Haha, I know man. He went through so many stages in his life too.
      FS/FT:

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

No contest. Miles Smiles.

Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
          View Post

No contest. Miles Smiles.

I knew I could count on you to get to a definite answer SAL.
          FS/FT:

Comment

Comment

FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

I could do a favourite 5, any less is too tough to call

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by andthenurse
                  View Post

I could do a favourite 5, any less is too tough to call

So true. I guess I should have noted that my original question is a trick question.

Sketches of Spain is sick and that memorandum to CBS is so awesome.
                  FS/FT:

Comment

So many, Kind of Blue of course, but 'Round about Midnight will be my choice.
                    For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

Walkin steamin cookin relaxin?

Comment

So many good ones. I'm partial to Kind Of Blue/On The Corner/Bitches Brew, but the All-Stars record "Walkin'" is incredible. I have it on vinyl and its a treat everytime it's on.
                        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

ESP. You just can't beat a line up with both Wayne Shorter and Herbie Hancock.

Comment

kind of blue may very well bee the most unstrategicly aligned frequencys known to ear imo...

and i mena this in the most respectful way possible... this recording make want to live longer, for the fact that this is why i think i understand...
                            changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                              View Post

Agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X