Adebisi Shank and these fast arpeggios

Faldoe

• Members

Anyone else think that was weak? The tune was like 90% effects and the 10% they did actually play was repetitive and not that interesting, frankly (coming from a guy who uses a lot of effects.)

Skinny jeans and up-tempo beats are ruining {censored}, you guys. It's a trap.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Computicus View Post
Anyone else think that was weak? The tune was like 90% effects and the 10% they did actually play was repetitive and not that interesting, frankly (coming from a guy who uses a lot of effects.)

Skinny jeans and up-tempo beats are ruining {censored}, you guys. It's a trap.
any thoughts about what the effect is?

No?

then stfu. thanks wave.gif

• Members

Having seen them a good few times live, I think some of their stuff is pre-recorded loops played back at double speed. There's a good chance some are also recorded and manipulated live though. The Adibisi lads are an incredibly talented bunch.

Fans should definitely check out Lar's (guitar player) other band No Spill Blood! Drums, analog synth, bass and vocals. Deadly stuff.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Computicus View Post
Some prerecorded {censored} that reminds me of the HarPeggiator on the Pitchfactor? Why not spend time trying to figure out how to make your own sounds?
I'm interested more in how he does it for the sake of technique, not to copy it and then start using it.

Quote Originally Posted by DsHr View Post
he records loops on the fly into the m13 in half-speed mode, returns it to normal speed and that's it.
ahhhh ok. Seems like that might be it. Thanks

Archived