No announcement yet.

HCFX BOTB 2012 - Official Rules List and Guidelines

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions:

1. I have a buffer on my board, but it has no footswitch or controls of any kind. Does this count as a pedal?

2. I took pictures a couple weeks ago when I got mine rewired with the little lava cables, but the sign only says "notjonahbutnoah hcfx botb 2012" and doesn't have the exact date... do I have to take more pictures now?
    Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

• How many boards were entered in the medium category vs. Large category last year?

Comment

• Is your tuner on your board? dont forget to count that

no tuner
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• How many boards were entered in the medium category vs. Large category last year?

I'd be interested in know this. As of right now, there is no one in the Large category. Lot of medium and small...
          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
          outstripping us on every side
          were space maturing.

Comment

• I'd be interested in know this. As of right now, there is no one in the Large category. Lot of medium and small...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2844934-Organize-BOTB-11-%97-The-thread-w-all-the-links
            http://movingmachines.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• 1. Man, this is getting complicated. I'm not sure - Anyone care either way?
              2. I won't be too much of a stickler. For anyone who hasn't taken/submitted their photo yet, please try to follow the guidelines, but if you miss small things I'm not about to ruin your fun and exclude your entry.

I'd be interested in know this. As of right now, there is no one in the Large category. Lot of medium and small...

I will be in the large board category with 15
              www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• What if, instead of pedals I have a bunch of grasshoppers in a jar?

**************** the rules are very unclear...
                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• So far we're competing for a box of chocolates and an ironing board.
                  Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

• I'll be entering my board in the Mod/Manufacturer category. I'm also hoping to up the prize ante if Phil and Aristotle decide it doesn't break any rules.

Comment

• i'll pitch a pedal in as a prize, dont worry kids.

Also need to decide how i'll go about entering which category but it will likely either be medium or budget. or large

as far as a buffer goes, i'd count it as an effect pedal, it changes the signal in your chain. if you're 1 pedal over the small/medium limit as a result of your buffer you can always just take it off your board for the pic or step up to the next category. because a tuner might as well not count at that point too if we're not counting buffers. and many have buffers with a switch which would lead to an even grayer area. so i vote count buffer as a pedal.
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

• I have an old iron, that may or may not work, that can be added to the ironing board prize Matching set, and all.

Comment

• I only donate to feel the love and respect of the community spirt
                            Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• I have entered my board.

I eagerly await to place second in the sub group I'm placed
                              I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

I am donating a pedal too. Not sure why it's not up there yet.
                                www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Working...
                                X