X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575
    View Post

I need an 8 week lead time to take a picture.

seriously.
    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

in

Comment

Dates changed. Entries now will be accepted until December 9th - voting starts the next day (10th).
        Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
        with sense of hearing. As if that tone
        outstripping us on every side
        were space maturing.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever
          View Post

Gae and I had a valid concern. I'm not waiting on any new pedals to complete my board, I just have a lack of time between now and next Sunday, and I reckon many other forumites share that. But perhaps you don't want me to post because my board will outshine yours

also sincerely for those who know a little me and Thomas, should know that we are not usual "complainer".

As he said, lot of us could have problems finding time to wire a board. Everytime we had a BOTB we always talked a lot before and we knew it would have started, in a 3 days, a week, a month or whatever. This helped also for collecting prizes, share the word and involve generally more people.

Making it start today, out of nowhere, seems a little of a nonsense to me, but again that's just my opinion!
          Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

TOO SOON MY CLEANING LADY CAN'T COME UNTIL DEC 10 TO PRESSURE WASH MY PEDLOLS
            Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

i'm with gae and fenderehx.

i think ur the one who's bein a whiner, matt.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gae86
                View Post

also sincerely for those who know a little me and Thomas, should know that we are not usual "complainer".

As he said, lot of us could have problems finding time to wire a board. Everytime we had a BOTB we always talked a lot before and we knew it would have started, in a 3 days, a week, a month or whatever. This helped also for collecting prizes, share the word and involve generally more people.

Making it start today, out of nowhere, seems a little of a nonsense to me, but again that's just my opinion!

I hope you're ****************ing joking.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle
                  View Post

Dates changed. Entries now will be accepted until December 9th - voting starts the next day (10th).

Comment

I go everyday to hospital from 8 am to 8 pm, and sincerely my last thought is thinking of arranging a board. And I think that there are other that work a lot as me. Whatever, maybe I'm just growing old and whiny, so don't care for me
                    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

do amp footswitches and expression pedals count as pedals? may sound like a stupid question, but you never know. are we talking seperate actualy effects or boxes in general?
                      great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                      SG ARMY

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mhuxtable
                        View Post

Seriously? It takes maybe 30 minutes to put some pedals on a board, snap a photo, upload it online. and that's accounting for TGP neatness.

Whiny dudes who don't wanna step up and make a contest happen.

I want to include a video demo like last year. My videos are nothing special, but they easily can take up a whole morning or afternoon.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                          View Post

do amp footswitches and expression pedals count as pedals? may sound like a stupid question, but you never know. are we talking seperate actualy effects or boxes in general?

expression, amp switches and tap tempo boxes don't count towards your number of pedals. multi-fx count as 1, stompboxes count as one.

Comment

I don't know what I'll send yet, but I'm sure I'll have some sort of prize available again this year.
                            Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                            My pedal company.
                            Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gae86
                              View Post

If you look back, you'll see that there has been BOTB 2012 talk around here for months at this point and it's been tradition to have BOTB around this time of the year. I hardly think I sprung this out of nowhere, but I hear your concern and that's why I've added another week to the "battle". There are now two weeks to smack talk (BTOB'd), wire boards, buy new pedlols, spread the world, solicit prizes, whatever..... then another 8 days to vote. I'm thinking 25 days is long enough for BOTB, agreed?

were space maturing.

Comment

And we've got our first entry!

were space maturing.