My Cyber Monday purchase: The brootz

plawren53202

• Members

Over the weekend, I was reminded how much I love my Tech 21 Liverpool...after not using it for a loooooong time, I had to use it as a stand in for my AC30 which is out of commission at the moment. The band mates couldn't believe that a pedal could get so close to my usual amp tone.

I was perusing the web yesterday, and those 15% off across the board specials were just too good to pass up. So, for absolutely no good reason other than my current rekindled lovefest for the Tech 21 Character Series, and with absolutely no useful purpose in mind for it, I ordered the US Metal pedal. idn_smilie.gif

It absolutely doesn't fit into our current band lineup in the least. So I have no idea why I got it other than the Character series lovefest. Maybe it's b/c I currently need some job-related therapy (was recently passed over for a promotion based on purely office-politics reasons) and the brootz may fill that need.confused.gif

Anyone played one of these? I am wondering if I can anticipate something more like my current experience with the Liverpool, or more along the lines of a Metal Zone.

Archived