echodeluxe

• Members

new late nineties blonde blues jr day!

Pics first.

1353877514665.jpg
1353877548902.jpg

Hanging out with my vox
1353877670295.jpg

It's a late nineties made in usa model (I was hoping to get a creme board but whatever) in really good condition. Came with a brown slip cover too. Needed new power tubes but all three preamp tubes are Phillips ecg 12ax7w something or other. Anyone know the scoop on those?

The reverb is really weak, not typical of any blues Jr I've played, so I need to figure that out. But I mean, I've got plenty of reverb...

A steal so I'm happy. Sounds great and huge. It's so nice having a smaller amp.

• Members

yeah i really love the bj. should have held on to my other one.

im gonna do the twinstack mod since its so dead easy to do and it really opens up the tone stack.

the reverb thing is bugging me. the pan seems okay, i think there may be some issue with the circuit itself, but i opened it up and its really clean. might replace the driver/recovery opamp since they are pennies.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

This

Not my favorite Fender amp of all time, but I sure do love the blonde with oxblood grille!

i think youd like this one. the amp is dead quiet. the speaker is older so its nice and broken in. doesnt sound boxy to me at all, sounds really big.

maybe ill bring it down for namm and let you rip on it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by suiddiple

View Post

Hi

NOTHING seemed to work for me I had tried lots of acne treatments until I tried Proactiv's 3 step system. I can say Proactiv is a miracle cure for acne.

I also used cleansing brush on my face to reduce clogged pores.

Thank you Proactiv's 3 step system ))) + Free cleansing brush for Canadians.

why do canadians get all the free cleansing brushes?!

Archived