Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Stones are my favorite band, one more lesser-known song.

http://soundcloud.com/tin-fingers

Comment

**************** it......hug your pillow tight.

Donate musical instruments to inner-city kids.

Comment

Yup - he was tired of all the guitarslinger BS and just wanted to play. And he wasn't afraid to put his heart on his sleeve and let the most raw emotions he was feeling come out. The record is all the better for it. It reeks of honesty. And it's definitely one of my top twenty albums of all time.

It's top 10 for me. Eric Clapton and Duane Allman? Fuhgettaboutit.

Comment

BTW... Thread title totally = great album title.... or record label

And yup... don't know what the hell Jeremy had going on during that time period, but good grief there's some really strong stuff on that Fire Theft album. I wish I could sing... and if I could, I wish to hell i could sing with as much passion has he's got going on in Heaven once it kicks in.

You on the other hand are lucky... you've got the voice with that vocal power... can't wait to hear the music that comes outta this.

Comment

Aw, man. Thanks.

And the new hooahs record is actually called "Clean."
            Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Black Math Horseman
              Portishead
              XX

or if you want brutal and sad/agonizing give that newest Indian a spin...
              Originally Posted by conky

I wanna take that rig behind Zaxby's and get it pregnant.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNuGj6uAyg&feature=youtube_gdata
                Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Amp: Blues Junior w/ Warehouse Speakers Green Beret

Originally Posted by Akridosity

A woman with 5 f-holes is not common.

Originally Posted by RuinedToday

i want to ufkin g divorce her withan axe goodnighht

http://loganarcher.bandcamp.com

Comment

Aw, man. Thanks.

Ha NP. Wasn't trying to kiss ass or anything. For me when I've got **************** like that built up in me, I want to badly to just let it out... like a blood letting so it doesn't just churn and churn in my head, but it's difficult for me.

I can sometimes get that out with playing... but I never seem to be able to channel it to produce a cohesive musical piece.... let alone something where I've been able to express myself with my own words and voice.

Those of you here on the board that can do that... mad props, I'm jealous...

....and you all suck

Comment

FS:

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $150
                    Way Huge Supa-Puss $225

Comment

Comment

Maybe to lighten it up a lil bit. This was on TV tonight... I remember watching it as a kid and being torn up just from the sound..... oh yeah and the fact that Snoopy was leaving.

Ironically... some interesting lines in the lyric

Comment

HIGH FIDELITY REFERENCE

so obviously Belle and Sebastian

and this song
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2XIrpQl_4A
                          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

mayonaise made me cry on the ride home the other day. :|

Yeah, I feel you there. That song gets me just about every time.

Also, to stay on topic, this:

http://crosswalkcosmonaut.bandcamp.com

Good deals Wesleyryanlynch, teleman, drasp, aporcelainsky (x2), ecdrevolution, morningstaru, jlantsberger, elxchino, vertigo_, sixstring531, Jim Hunter, Bsc1307, Harry_Manback1, vicenzajay, mitre, tb_308, hagerty, TheCardiacKid (x2), Echoes22, Estaban22, loosegroove, Stazinish, Facing Failure, Ro_tripps, thezeng, marchofflames (x3), nightraven, V, TomCray, Green Jacket, soholounge, Henry_13, Preservation (x3), sommy, Phil_Dawg, Randel_07, fruvai

Comment

Good call! hil:

Harry was brilliant. That's the one that got all the props, but this one is equally sad IMHO... and it has one of the most melodically incredible bridges ever written.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                                X