X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayonaise made me cry on the ride home the other day. :|

Comment

Sorry to hear it, buddy. There's really nothing better than the love of a good woman, which is why it hurts so ****************ing bad.

You said it man. Loved the Stones song on Facebook btw.
      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Some songs to add to your playlist. I doubt some of these are your cup-o-tea, but either lyrically or from strength/passion of vocal performance they get me.
        Heaven - The Fire Theft
        It's Over - The Fire Theft

I was def into SDRE, and I think that Fire Theft record is a lost gem. Love it.
        Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

ain't got a sig no more

Comment

You my dawg, Will. I can't wait to come back to Chicago..

That makes two of us.
            My band: http://facebook.com/indiandoom

Originally Posted by christianatl

It's new butt **************** day.

Happy?

Originally Posted by misterstomach

i don't know if i'd want to go on tour if i wasn't going to do anything i could get arrested for.

Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

If there is only a few dB diference between 30 and 100 watts then it works both ways, why are you getting on my **************** for using a 100 watt amp when a 30 watt amp is practically just as loud just has less balls?

Comment

That whole album's pretty sad.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

You said it man. Loved the Stones song on Facebook btw.

They're just the best ever. I was actually listening to the ******************** Galore version of "Exile

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Yeah, they're in my top 5 favourite bands of all time for sure. The first part of the new Stones documentary was on TV the other night, was really good.

They seem to have released a lot of the old footage that I haven't seen before, now that they're this old and retiring i spose they have nothing left to lose.

In the first 5 minutes Mick snorts some coke off a knife
                  Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Phil, this is why you are my dude. That whole album is incredible. I don't think of Clapton as God, or slowhand, but I think he created an incredible body of work. Derek and the Dominos was my favorite Clapton project because he wanted to not be the front, but to just blend in with a tight southern rhythm section and be a band.

Comment

Yeah, they're in my top 5 favourite bands of all time for sure. The first part of the new Stones documentary was on TV the other night, was really good.

They seem to have released a lot of the old footage that I haven't seen before, now that they're this old and retiring i spose they have nothing left to lose.

In the first 5 minutes Mick snorts some coke off a knife

I've watched most of the documentary twice now, but want to watch it from start to finish. Such a good film. I was awestruck by the live footage and the sheer number of people losing their mind over good old fashioned blues rock. My generation is just the worst.

Comment

Not Too Amused is awesome, forgot about that one.

Comment

Pour yourself a beer.....so you can cry in it.

Donate musical instruments to inner-city kids.

Comment

Phil, this is why you are my dude. That whole album is incredible. I don't think of Clapton as God, or slowhand, but I think he created an incredible body of work. Derek and the Dominos was my favorite Clapton project because he wanted to not be the front, but to just blend in with a tight southern rhythm section and be a band.

Yup - he was tired of all the guitarslinger BS and just wanted to play. And he wasn't afraid to put his heart on his sleeve and let the most raw emotions he was feeling come out. The record is all the better for it. It reeks of honesty. And it's definitely one of my top twenty albums of all time.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

And Will, I was listening to Hank Sr. last night.

My dude.

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

God damn.

Sebadoh is doing a number on me.

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

Working...
                                X