Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't want to make this a big deal about Wilson. While it is a shame, he's been a very generous dude in the past.
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by juri
      View Post

Wilson might not be donating a pedal but he did donate to the fundraiser, Kevin Wilson is good people

Seriously guys, let's keep forum wars and stuff to a minimum. Let's end this fund raiser with a bang....

+1. You said it more eloquently.
      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

im just sad because now i have no shot at any of the sick wilson pedals he makes some srsly good stuff, got 2 of them on my board.
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
          View Post

im just sad because now i have no shot at any of the sick wilson pedals he makes some srsly good stuff, got 2 of them on my board.

i've got the vintage spec tunable colorful wah. sounds great! would sound even better if i'd won it in one of his giveaways.

Comment

Deleted to keep the drama out...
            —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

c'mon ****************ers!

$300 more and we reach $2K!!! Only a few days left, get movin'!

Comment

When exactly does it end? I get paid in 3 days, poor(er than usual) till then.
                http://soundcloud.com/infinite_fluxNew crappy band, Infinite Flux

Comment

December 1st at Noon. You'll be cutting it close. if you can't make it--seriously, just give whatever you can. $10 will get you a ticket.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob
                    View Post

Have we met?

we're going to.
                    Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum

Any help appreciated...I don't wanna go to Amps, as I don't have any condoms

Originally Posted by Greedo

yorga is wise and built like a refrigerator

Comment

Originally Posted by yorgatron (now deleted)

you can contibute to charity all you want Bob, but you're still an ****************************, and everybody knows it.

View Post

Have we met?

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron
                      View Post

we're going to.

Bro, this is creepy as ****************.

And absolutely nothing to joke about--but given how seriously people are taking **************** around here (and other unnamed places)--NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

Also, this is a ****************ing cancer fundraiser thread. and you basically insinuate (serious or not) that you're going to confront me in person. i'd say you're the ****************************.

Comment

You better watch your back at the next Gathering
                        O)))

Comment

bob, how is the landfill business and your italian family doing?
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
                            View Post

You better watch your back at the next Gathering

naw man, juggalos is family. woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                            View Post

wonderful thanks!!

Comment

oh man!! Martha just came in with another HUGE donation!! awesome man, much appreciated!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron
                                View Post

we're going to.

I sure hope that's not a threat. We have a policy of perma-banning anyone we see making threats of violence.

View Post

Bro, this is creepy as ****************.

Yes it is, but let it go please Bob. Report / ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                                View Post

And reverse, defensive implications of return violence are just as bad. Let's not escalate this please.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                                X