What Kinda Cables Do You Dudes Use?

Rockerverber50

• Members

I am getting really sick of always needing to rebuild my George L's. The go out pretty often since I am always transporting my board. They would be great if I was shreddin in the bedroom but I gig twice a week and it is getting frustrating. They will randomly get loose and make my tone funny sometimes too.

What are you guys using for patch cables? I am interested in the Lava mini coils currently. They seem like a great way for all my oddly shaped pedals to be able to reach one another. Anyone use them or have anything else to recommend?

• Members

Lava mini ELC pedalboard kits - smallest plugs, easy to assemble, custom length, sound nice

Sommer GrindyCopBeast instrument cables - got these as a gift, they're badass!

Monster Speaker cable - eh, don't usually like Monster stuff. Quality doesn't reflect price but that lifetime warranty makes up for it.

• Members

I had some {censored}ty little patches I was using that were always cutting out on me, so I broke down when I bought a Pedaltrain and also got the planet waves pedalboard kit. Made all my own cables and haven't had a single issue since, really solid cables with heavy duty jacks that take maybe 10 seconds to make or re-make. I need to order some extra jacks as I've still got like 10 feet of spare cable though. icon_lol.gif

Archived