Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be headed back to EA Monorail when their new plug comes out though

Huh?
    Music n such

Comment

mogami 2524 ie gold series, 25' guiter to board, patch all goeoge l's, 10' spectraflex original to amp...
      changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Lyt
        Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Quality cable (usually George L's .155 or .225) and pancakes from http://www.speakerrepair.com/page/product/PandJ-allplugs/32-232x10.html
          Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Cheap hosa pancakes crapped out fast. Switched to George L's and experienced exactly what you've already discovered. Switched to those 6 inch fender or "local shop branded" cables with the chunky metal jacks. They take a beating and last longer than anything I've tried so far. I rip my board apart a lot and they survive.
            Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

Bespeco. Never had a problem. Flexible. Small.

http://www.keymusic.com/gfx_productcode/105800/Bespeco-SLPP015-Silos-Patch-Cable.jpg
              Hardcore: Trono de sangre Punkrock and roll: The Hardtops Postrock: Emerge
              Good deals: daysofspeed

Comment

Klotz funk- or rockmaster patchcables... not cheap, but they a really sturdy... no problems in all the years... as instrument calbes i had a vovox (broken) and some monster.... i didnt buy cables for a long time, next time i'll check out some selfmade sunn or mogami. Dunno.
                Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

I tried the George L solderless and didn't like them so for short patch cables I bought the ones they keep n the counter at GC and have been happy with them. I also have some short patch cables from Dimarzio and my guitar to board and board to amp cables are Dimarzio. These have lasted for years.
                  Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

I make my own out of Canare Cable and Neutrik connectors. Have yet to have one fail because those neutrik connectors have really excellent strain relief. No stress on your solder joints.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Cryptosonic brand. Gepco and switchcraft ends for leads, lava mini and gls pancakes for the board.

Comment

Exactly this.

Yup. Except I meant gls, not ghs...

AaronSS turned me towards them; I give him the credit.
                        Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
                        deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

Working...
                        X