I usually don't like cover bands but

LSDis4me

• Members

Why is it that women do most things much more gracefully than men (dance, gymnastics, walking), but they're always so damn stiff on any musical instrument that isn't a violin?

I'm not trying to be sexist at all. It's obviously a generalization and a few women are amazing at bass, drums or guitar.

• Members

their lack of testes makes for less body weight then the average male musician meaning lack of counterweight to their instruments. this all effects momentum and inertia and as such causes stiffer playing and obviously tone as vibrations are influenced by mass. also hormones and such.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

View Post

their lack of testes makes for less body weight then the average male musician meaning lack of counterweight to their instruments. this all effects momentum and inertia and as such causes stiffer playing and obviously tone as vibrations are influenced by mass. also hormones and such.

goldblum'd

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

View Post

I hear asians are all good at math too.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reaganomics! View Post
hahaha I love this.

I'm going to use it to rationalize my belief that woman are in fact inferior to men. at ROCK music.

• Members

its not necessarily about talent. like i said, there are a ton of talented female musicians, and also a bunch of terrible male musicians. What I was talking about was more about "style". Most women look sort of stiff when they play, they rarely wield the guitar like a man does.

Archived