kind of cool, the first Boss CE-1 ..serial 000001!

seifukusha

Quote Originally Posted by seifukusha View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOSS-CE-1-CH...item1e74dc2c17

not too bad a price i guess for that. i just remember when i got one for $20, and two more for about $40-50 each frown.gif

But they typically sell for what these days - $400? $500? idn_smilie.gif You're looking at a near doubling in cost to have the bragging rights of owning the one with the 00001 serial number. Might be worth it to a hard core collector, but not so much as a working man's piece of gear.

Still, that's pretty cool. Thanks for posting that!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
But they typically sell for what these days - $400? $500? idn_smilie.gif You're looking at a near doubling in cost to have the bragging rights of owning the one with the 00001 serial number. Might be worth it to a hard core collector, but not so much as a working man's piece of gear.

Still, that's pretty cool. Thanks for posting that!
they seem to be going for around 300 lately idn_smilie.gif

to be fair though, how many 'working men' still use a ce-1 these days...just not very practical as cool as it is and as much as i want one.

but i'm with you on this phil. and the seller says "This is may be the most collectible boss pedal out there...There is only one of these in the world". well no {censored}, there's only one of every serial number in the world icon_lol.gif i've got a serial #1 One Ton Bee, should i be selling it for $250?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lanefair

View Post

Any one of our pedals could have 0000000001 on them. Now I feel the need to check.

lanefair pls. i have all of my pedals' serial number recorded in an excel spreadsheet, along with date acquired, price, date traded/sold...etc

Archived