Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a Coldplay album today

Their latest one... Mylo Xyloto.

Go ahead, let me have it.
    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Say what you want, i like Coldplay. Mylo Xyloto has some great songs on it, minus the one with Raiana. I think X & Y is still their best album and Viva la Vita is pretty meh.

Comment

Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Well, do you like it? Doesn't really matter what others think. I like a lot of stuff that would be laughed at here (and even I might laugh at it, but I still dig it). I have one Coldplay album, I don't remember which one now. Wife bought it. I never hated it, but never really dug it much either. Not my thing. But I don't find it offensive, or grating or anything.

Comment

I'm surprised, I thought you liked to RAWK.

Comment

I do like to rock.

But cranking THE SWORD while creeping along in traffic just kinda doesn't work for me anymore.

****************in Coldplay is excellent, mindless background music.
            I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Awesome. I love that record!
              http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Comment

I like Coldplay. I'm too embarrassed to buy their albums though Anxiety problemz
                  Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)

Comment

You can always give it to Goodwill.

Comment

Say what you want, i like Coldplay. Mylo Xyloto has some great songs on it, minus the one with Raiana. I think X & Y is still their best album and Viva la Vita is pretty meh.

Ditto on all points, except that Viva la Vita has finally started to grow on me. It's a creeper album. Really didn't like it for years, but I listened to it again this year several times and I seem to "get it" now.

Saw them live in 2008, and it was an amazing show

Comment

Lol
                        Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Mylo Xyloto is excellent. Good call.
                          Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

hate that album.

however, every album up to that i enjoyed. the one before their latest wasnt my favorite, but still enjoyable.

i only like i think one song on the new one. the rest just really bums me out. i mean, a rush of blood was so good.
                            Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

If this weird phase I'm in sticks, I'll check out their other stuff.

I'm just so completely burned out on classic rock, heavy rock, old country, metal, and all the **************** I normally listen to.

Current pop music is oddly appealing right now. That and the Ramones.

Comment

Working...
                              X