***Cancer Fundraiser: Big News!!***

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

Coach threw down a big ol' Benjamin--which is not only mega generous...but it also puts us over the $2K mark!!

this means: Juri will be donating his Diamond Memory Lane Jr. to the prize pot!! huge thanks Juri!

also--i just got a PM from an anonymous donor. He's upping the ante....if we can get to $3K, he's going to donate his Klon KTR! another huge thanks to Anonymous donor.

this doesn't leave us much time--we have basically 2.5 days to raise another $1K in donations. I know we can do it. $10 here, $20 there, benjamin here, etc.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually have a question about the drawing.

Is it a drawing for each prize OR is it a drawing where first person gets priority over the prize he or she wants and then the second person picks from the rest and then so on?

I will just go down the prize list. If your ticket wins, you get that prize and the winning ticket gets removed (so you can't win multiple times with a single ticket).

Your way is probably more ideal--and would work if we were all sitting in a room together with the prizes and someone could walk up and pick it. but i'd now have to wait until someone decides and gets back to me with the prize they wanted before i could give the next person their choice.

Archived