Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, if I win the Klon or HM, would it sacrilege to have it refinished in John Deere Green and Yellow?
    - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

**************** i want taht freekish red dawt!

also bob i'd like to say if we get to $3k by the deadline i'll donate another surprise pedal

lastly, say you have 5 raffle tickets entered, is it theoretically then possible for 1 person to win 5 prizes? or can an individual only win 1, or be limited to like 2 or 3 or something. the odds of that are pretty small i know, but still possible. and will you be recording this on video or something so that we know its fair or just have to honor your word for it?

yep, this encourages people to buy more tickets--but, if you buy 5 tickets and win 5 prizes...you really need to move to vegas.

yes, i will be recording everything and posting the vid on youtube (like Phil did with BTOB)--so that its well documented who the winner is and that the drawing (random number generator) was done fairly.
      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Regarding the drawing method, will the list of names be randomized? Or if you have 5 tickets, will your name be listed 5 consecutive times in the list?

Comment

Mathematically--it's all the same odds. You have the same probability of winning whether your numbers are together in a group or spread out randomly. In real life raffles--you'd probably get a strip of sequentially numbered tickets. but when they go in the tumbler deal, you're odds are the same, the number on the ticket is really irrelevant.
          MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Some generous contributions have come in from Olle, hotmess (who already donated a pedal), pelliot (his 2nd donation, and ARC Effects!!! Thanks a ton guys!

we're still $629 off the $3K mark (for the Klon KTR).

DEADLINE IS COMING UP FAST--LESS THAN 48 HRS. GET YOUR DONATIONS IN BREAUXS!!!!

Comment

Hiwatt Bob is going to spend countless hours rigging this drawing and making it seem "live."
              http://myspace.com/hotmessization
              http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
              Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
              Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

Hiwatt Bob is going to spend countless hours rigging this drawing and making it seem "live."

definitely. mafia'd. do it all in one take bob
                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

They don't call me Bobby "two takes" for nothin.

Comment

They don't call me Bobby "two takes" for nothin.

I suppose that is better than "Bobbi", the name you use when you wear your other clothes?

Comment

Hey bob do you have a webcam to do it live?
                      http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

Comment

i do--but honestly i have no idea how i'd save that as a file to be posted later. i think recording a "one take" vid showing the results--and putting it on youtube is fine. plus, i am a busy dude--so i'm likely going to have to do this late so i'm not sure who would be watching.

Comment

i do--but honestly i have no idea how i'd save that as a file to be posted later. i think recording a "one take" vid showing the results--and putting it on youtube is fine. plus, i am a busy dude--so i'm likely going to have to do this late so i'm not sure who would be watching.

you can do live youtube broadcasts.

Comment

you can do live youtube broadcasts.

does it record it so people can watch it later?

Comment

does it record it so people can watch it later?

yes

Comment

Working...
                                X