Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome news. The economy is still down for many, but people are still finding a way to give money as well as offering up prize donations.
    - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

turd furgison!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

cool donation station !

when will the lottery be happening = i might donate a pedal if it can make it to USA in time.
        Originally Posted by lefort_1
        What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
        Lovetone Big Cheese
        Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
          View Post

turd furgison
          {O,O}
          (__(\
          " "

Comment

you are aware that the fund raiser is anti-cancer turd?
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Turd "red dot" Furgison- brilliant!
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I hope I win my own prize because I kind of want to keep it now.
                http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

I actually have a question about the drawing.

Is it a drawing for each prize OR is it a drawing where first person gets priority over the prize he or she wants and then the second person picks from the rest and then so on?
                  http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                  http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                  Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                  Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

that reminds me, i hope i don't win a robo drawing in botb.

Comment

I actually have a question about the drawing.

Is it a drawing for each prize OR is it a drawing where first person gets priority over the prize he or she wants and then the second person picks from the rest and then so on?

I will just go down the prize list. If your ticket wins, you get that prize and the winning ticket gets removed (so you can't win multiple times with a single ticket).

Your way is probably more ideal--and would work if we were all sitting in a room together with the prizes and someone could walk up and pick it. but i'd now have to wait until someone decides and gets back to me with the prize they wanted before i could give the next person their choice.
                      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Comment

you are aware that the fund raiser is anti-cancer turd?

that does changes things a bit...

but at least it going towards companies that use child labor to find the cure, right?
                          {O,O}
                          (__(\
                          " "

Comment

I hope I win my own prize because I kind of want to keep it now.

heh me too
                            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I will just go down the prize list. If your ticket wins, you get that prize and the winning ticket gets removed (so you can't win multiple times with a single ticket).

Your way is probably more ideal--and would work if we were all sitting in a room together with the prizes and someone could walk up and pick it. but i'd now have to wait until someone decides and gets back to me with the prize they wanted before i could give the next person their choice.

yea, i think the way you're doing it is more than fine.
                              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

**************** i want taht freekish red dawt!

also bob i'd like to say if we get to $3k by the deadline i'll donate another surprise pedal

lastly, say you have 5 raffle tickets entered, is it theoretically then possible for 1 person to win 5 prizes? or can an individual only win 1, or be limited to like 2 or 3 or something. the odds of that are pretty small i know, but still possible. and will you be recording this on video or something so that we know its fair or just have to honor your word for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X