Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Cancer Fundraiser: Big News!!***

Coach threw down a big ol' Benjamin--which is not only mega generous...but it also puts us over the $2K mark!!

this means: Juri will be donating his Diamond Memory Lane Jr. to the prize pot!! huge thanks Juri!

also--i just got a PM from an anonymous donor. He's upping the ante....if we can get to $3K, he's going to donate his Klon KTR! another huge thanks to Anonymous donor.

this doesn't leave us much time--we have basically 2.5 days to raise another $1K in donations. I know we can do it. $10 here, $20 there, benjamin here, etc.
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Honestly, peeps, we should have hit 5k a long time ago.
    http://myspace.com/hotmessization
    http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
    Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
    Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

Time needed for negative post: 1 post
      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by hotmess
        View Post

Honestly, peeps, we should have hit 5k a long time ago.

Seriously. Rent means I didn't get to drop teh big benj but I did get a little in there.
        On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
        Trinity Triwatt
        1969 Ampeg VT-40
        '74 Orange 4x12
        ES 335
        Supro Coronado

Comment

**************** sorry--I posted the news, then he sent a pm saying he wanted to remain anonymous. So I edited all the places I thought..****************.
          MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Edit it Zappa, the anonymity can continue!
            On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
            Trinity Triwatt
            1969 Ampeg VT-40
            '74 Orange 4x12
            ES 335
            Supro Coronado

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
              View Post

wat

for ****************s sake edit your quote out too! you're ruining it bro!
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
                View Post

wat

haha
                Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

sup guys
                  I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

My bro with the KTR is a true high roller. Could be getting $500 for that thing.
                    Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx
                      View Post

My bro with the KTR is a true high roller. Could be getting $500 for that thing.

yep, now we need to make sure he don't get to keep it!

and we're making progress with the help of high rollers like Live-i-evil and Turd Furgison!!

Comment

How do i join this bonanza?
                        Originally Posted by lefort_1
                        What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
                        Lovetone Big Cheese
                        Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

Donate a jazzmaster to me and I will make a donation in your name to the human fund.
                          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ollenorin
                            View Post

How do i join this bonanza?

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraise...-day-at-a-time

Comment

Great news!
                              part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

Working...
                              X