Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to trade pedals for a Blues Jr... Need your guy's advice on trade value.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to trade pedals for a Blues Jr... Need your guy's advice on trade value.

Dude has a Blues Jr.

He's interested in my Maxon SD9, EHX Tube Zipper, EHX Wiggler, Ibanez CS9, BK Butler Tube Driver with bias knob, and Badgerplex.

He wanted all those haha.

I think I'm going to offer the Tube Driver and my Tube Zipper.. Also, I'd throw in the CS9...

I'm not using those pedals... you think that's fair?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

maxon $155

tube zipper $195

wiggler $195

cs9 $150

tube driver $424 (wtf)

badgerplex dunno

and a blues jr is $479

What you offered seems pretty reasonable. Is it the most recent Blues Junior (the Blues Junior III)?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll</div>

Comment

It looks like it... the III is the one with all the knobs right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
      View Post

maxon $155

tube zipper $195

wiggler $195

cs9 $150

tube driver $424 (wtf)

badgerplex dunno

and a blues jr is $479

What you offered seems pretty reasonable. Is it the most recent Blues Junior (the Blues Junior III)?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
      <br />

Comment

**************** that tubedriver went up... I payed 375 for that new
        <br />

Comment

The III is pretty recent and has some improvements. Better sweep on the volume knob, different speaker and supposedly better overdrive. You can tell it's a BJ III because the control panel chassis is black instead of chrome.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll</div>

Comment

It looks like it's the silver one... I actually fell in love with the silver one at git fiddlin schools... I remember them saying III something or other on the back though.
            <br />

Comment

Maybe that was just one odd ball model that was actually black and I'm just on crack and can't remember
              <br />

Comment

Working...
              X