X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dat Hoofreaper

inb4 ur sooo late to the party maca
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

nice! I bet that sounds awesome stacked!!

Comment

hoofreaper into hoofreaper
      Dead Soldiers

Comment

Wasn't it just released a couple of days ago? If you're late, you're not all THAT late.

Oh and, in case you missed their demo...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

re-released a couple days ago. i thought they did like 20 or 50 of these a year or so ago?
          Dead Soldiers

Comment

re-released a couple days ago. i thought they did like 20 or 50 of these a year or so ago?

You may be right, I'm not sure... but I think I read an announcement somewhere about a release of that just a few days ago...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

i just remember because it came out right around the same time as the Blackout Twosome and i wanted it more haha.
              Dead Soldiers

Comment

You may be right, I'm not sure... but I think I read an announcement somewhere about a release of that just a few days ago...

Yeah - they did a limited run of them right after they first released the Ghost Disaster (which was initially going to be limited run as well). They sold out so quickly and there was enough demand that they decided to improve it (footswitch for octave instead of a toggle) and just recently put it into full production. The demos sound all sorts of good.
                Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

never heard much about the reaper, but the hoof sure seems to get a lot of praise around here and a lot of people have one on their board.

octophant'd
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Putting the octave switch on to a separate footswitch looks like a really good idea.

- George Carlin

Comment

This pedal looks like a little bit too much fun.......

Those demoes are pretty excellently made as well. Earthquaker Devices have got a pretty sweet aesthetic going on.
                      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

thats sounds really nice to me
                        changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Working...
                        X