• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I them guitars you got.
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

^ I them them too.
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

theres so much hipster in that picture, including the picture itself, it hurts.

nice gear.

Comment

The White Falcon is one of the best gear purchases I made in a while. Love the way it feels and sounds. I ordered a TruArc Aluminum bridge for mine a week ago to help with stability when tugging on the wire trem arm.
          Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
            View Post

The White Falcon is one of the best gear purchases I made in a while. Love the way it feels and sounds. I ordered a TruArc Aluminum bridge for mine a week ago to help with stability when tugging on the wire trem arm.

I wish the Country Club was set-up better; I think it could possibly give the Falcon a good run for the money!

My only reservation about the Falcon is that with a guitar that flashy come responsibility to rock out, which I do not. Still...
            FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Nice place and gear, npfrs! Supposed to rain here all day tomorrow, which is pretty rare, so I'll be staying in as well, maybe even work on setting up a means to record in the music room. These b!tches will be ridden hard and put away wet...

www.myspace.com/stillillsd
              www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

I wish the Country Club was set-up better; I think it could possibly give the Falcon a good run for the money!

They're basically the same guitar aren't they?
                PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

They're basically the same guitar aren't they?

Pretty close. Pick-ups are the same, they feel slightly different, right now they're set-up with different gauge strings. The Falcon is owned by a pro musician who takes good care of his gear and the bridge is replaced; the Country Club is off the shelf on loan from a local store and the last guy who tried it out scratched the back quite a bit and it's clear it hasn't been set-up well.

Other than that, we're talking different Bigsby, different headstock, different top woods, color, etc. The binding on the Falcon actually makes it slightly more difficult to see the fret markers, but that's minor.

Oh and that killswitch...
                  FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

I could use a weekend of guitar playing.
                    Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

I could use a weekend of guitar playing.

I could use a weekend of paid work...

Comment

The votes are in from others and it seems White Falcon is the winner

Comment

i had a white falcon, last one made in 2006 when they had the cowboy inlays. but i had to pay bills and off it went to some religious dude named zane in texas who wrote the most awful music.

as much as i miss it, it's for the best that it's gone because i've moved about 8 times since i sold it in 2009 and have lived with a lot of shady people.
                          Originally Posted by RupertB

The Gear Page: Because SIIHP isn't always the right answer.

Comment

theres so much hipster in that picture, including the picture itself, it hurts.

nice gear.

Some nice gear and a comfortable spread is super hip.
                            facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

Some nice gear and a comfortable spread is super hip.

Cheers to that!

That's not where I'm currently living though; that was from the summer. Currently, I'm in a different space...

Front garden:

It's cheaper than a 8x10 room in the city, but it's out in the country, only temp.

Comment

Your camp looks cool.
                                -Ming Pau Moe

Great Deals/References

Comment

Working...
                                X