Stayin' In This Weekend...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayin' In This Weekend...

Gretsch ya later!
    FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

dayum son!
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

hellz yes & bells...
      changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

nice!!

Comment

aside from pleasing aesthetics and e-penis lengthenment, why 2 ?
          Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Very nice!
            Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

lovely
              GOOD DEALS: solewheelin (X2), gkelm, tattooedsailor, seblo_15, twinkletoes (x2), pedalhoundz, silver-seven (x2), claytonjohn18, adee1970, Vidarr, Josh33, kreeper_6, DRGUN

Originally Posted by ispunk

It's the Golden Age of Internet forum reflection and speculation

Comment

Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
                Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
                Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

JELLY. Srs. Deets?
                  Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

White falcon got jungle fevah on dat couch.
                    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Only 1 of them will end-up staying, unfortunately. I'm just lucky enough to be able to have both at the same time. The White Falcon is on loan from a friend while he has my SG/Tremolux and the CC is a loaner as well. The Falcon is set-up just how I would set it up while the CC is off the rack and could use some TLC.

I've been lusting after a certain Les Paul for a bit now, but then these two sort of popped up as possibilities and they'd go great with the Cabronita...

As it stands right now, the Falcon directly into a BF'd Super Reverb (white coily cable, of course) is blowing my mind. I wrote a new song in the first 20 mins of playing it.

FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

r those equiped w/filtertrons or tv jones p-ups???
                        changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Excellent deals with: Guitar George, chrisjnyc, brandnewzo, AJ Nash, elrey72011, daniboy, TheCardiacKid (x2), Jim Hunter, RoboPimp, Coach, gae86 (x2), Kayzer, Holy Schnikes, fortytwo, matchpoint, pulse., mrsoul (x2), elfroi, Kimme, neoflox

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs
                            View Post

Only 1 of them will end-up staying, unfortunately. I'm just lucky enough to be able to have both at the same time. The White Falcon is on loan from a friend while he has my SG/Tremolux and the CC is a loaner as well. The Falcon is set-up just how I would set it up while the CC is off the rack and could use some TLC.

I've been lusting after a certain Les Paul for a bit now, but then these two sort of popped up as possibilities and they'd go great with the Cabronita...

As it stands right now, the Falcon directly into a BF'd Super Reverb (white coily cable, of course) is blowing my mind. I wrote a new song in the first 20 mins of playing it.

What a cool looking place. Nice gear too. I can see why you'll be staying in this weekend.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob
                              View Post

White falcon got jungle fevah on dat couch.

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Working...
                              X