NPD: Inventobox (terrible shipping job drama)

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

aww jeah ninjaz. so i scored an inventobox on the cheaps ($175 ballpark) off ebay. assembled it. it's actually REALLY cool. the tonestack deal really adds alot of dimension to the fuzz factory. you can really make it scooped, bass heavy, etc. this is going to be a ton of fun!

3CEB834F-DFFB-4A78-8B5A-6756B18D74F3-127

So, i open the box--and this is what i see:

0C9DE359-00A4-46BA-9730-228ECC514D27-127

AADF6A20-EBAC-4648-8637-317B2DDEBA98-127

BF3B1BDC-E974-45F8-A346-E74B9D492C79-127

it was literally like the {censored}er just tossed the thing into the box. there was a {censored}ing 9v battery just floating around in there. the breadboard with modules just loosely floating around. all the wires just dumped into the box.

ultimately everything seems to work so far--but still.

anyhow--here's the drama--i got this from a relatively known pedal company. i feel like i should reveal the name. i mean i can see some dirt bag ebayer pulling some {censored} like that--but a reputable pedal company should know that this is an unacceptable way to pack something.

• Members

Were they selling it through their company ebay account? Like was it known in the listing that that was who you were purchasing it from? - Not that it should matter, just curious.

i guess i didn't really pay attention--just saw the shipping label had the company name and address. it was a used pedal, so probably part of someones personal stash that they were selling on ebay.

Archived