Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Eventide Space Problems?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide Space Problems?

So, after playing with the Space for a bit I have noticed some issues which I'm wondering are unique to my unit or common:

1. On some algorithms certain volumes / frequencies overload the reverbs, especially those with long decays, so I get distortion/crackling in the reverb, as if there is not enough headroom. I'm not clipping on the input - it's something that happens in the unit itself.

2. While the unit is bypassed, and switching between patches, I hear a second of audio bleeding in of the transition to the new patch. This happens on any of the bypass modes other than true bypass. If I play while switching patches in bypass, I will get a snippet of reverb from the transition.

Would love to hear if you guys have the same issues while I wait to hear back from Eventide.

i don't have either of those problems.

for no.1 you can try adjusting the overall volume for the patch? but you seem to know the pedal enough to have tried that.

no.2 is what concerns me more, i'd get the pedal swapped for another from the store you got it at.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://neargrey.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">Near Grey</a></div>

Comment

Working...
    X