Collapse
No announcement yet.

J Mascis rig rundown video

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting he doesn't use the Jazzmasters in the studio. I'd read previously about the P90 Les Paul Jrs, and knew he liked the Tele... but still surprised. Also cool to hear some of the actual sounds particularly with some of the fuzz + muff combos.

Comment

Bump for teh J
      Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

I've had conversations with J that don't go that way at all. I think it works for interviews he does on the record. But when you get him going about something he is into, the savant thing turns into pretty normal human being talk. Trick is to not be boring when talking to him.

Comment

He seems to have a lot to say left to his own devices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMRFG7OOUk

But one on one interviews always end up like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLebfV0n6Ak
          Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Waldo Pepper
            View Post

I've had conversations with J that don't go that way at all. I think it works for interviews he does on the record. But when you get him going about something he is into, the savant thing turns into pretty normal human being talk. Trick is to not be boring when talking to him.

thats great. I'm glad we get the best of both worlds: the most awkward interviews ever, with a real human hiding under that suuuuper bored character.

I was totally going to post that video with maureen
            ain't got a sig no more

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh
              View Post

But one on one interviews always end up like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLebfV0n6Ak

Wow thats hilarious
              I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

Corgan gets the Derps and Mascis gets stuck with this fruitcake.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Big Dinosaur Jr fan, but I couldn't get through the whole thing. Gotta love that loud ass tone.

Comment

I wanna see Derps rig rundown
                    great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Working...
                    X