Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rat clone on bass.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this is heresy, but I never liked the ruetz mod on my rats. If I wanted a subtle overdrive, I wouldn't be buying a rat!
    The MOAR will have a clean blend, variable input cap blend, and switchable clipping options. I'm really having a hard time seeing why the lm308 gets the status is does, the 3130 sounds exactly the same after some adjustments, and has less noise!
    www.facebook.com/caveinanalogeffects

Guitars:Peavey hp exp, Squier 51 (gfs liverpool in bridge Brass bottom in neck), Squier jazzmaster
    Amps: Traynor yba-1 modded for KT88, silverface fender bandmaster reverb, Silvertone 1474, 2x12 (WGS g12c), 2x12 (WGS vet30/reaper hp)
    Pedals:Eb volume/pan-->tu2-->skreddy screwdriver-->timmy-->Fuzzfactory/sho-->hm fuzz v3--> dd20--> moog phaser-->cathedral-->rc20xl

Comment

Maybe this is heresy, but I never liked the ruetz mod on my rats. If I wanted a subtle overdrive, I wouldn't be buying a rat!

I wouldn't call my Ruetz Rat "subtle" at all- it's still got that nasty, ratty (so to speak) sound we all love, just with bottom end and a little less gain.
      Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?

Comment

Hate the rat on bass, but thought I'd drop this here:

There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

Billows
        Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

Comment

The MOAR will have a clean blend, variable input cap blend, and switchable clipping options. I'm really having a hard time seeing why the lm308 gets the status is does, the 3130 sounds exactly the same after some adjustments, and has less noise!

I'm the opposite, I don't like it's saturated sound.
          I use it to add some presence and grit, it leaves the midrange open and doesn't cloud it up.
          great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Rat 2 is stupid Deal of the day btw for $50
            I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

Rat 2 is stupid Deal of the day btw for $50

great deal, imo.

Comment

this is the correct rat clone

sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

Working...
                X