• Show
Clear All

Always bet on black.
    www.myspace.com/stillillsd
    www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

My parents told me today that they are going to buy a golden retriever puppy.

Comment

Also it's probably worth mentioning that when I power it in, it'll flash either a screen with all black LEDs and no lighted color, then go back to nada, then flash a blank colored screen, etc, until I take out the power supply and plug it back in. When I hit the tap and mode select, it brings me to an LCD color calibration scene, but I can't get it out of that.

Comment

Also FWIW, the seller, martha_KH has been very courteous on this issue and I am very glad that we made the transaction with him, whatever the outcome may be.

NOW PUPPIES!!!

Comment

D'AWWWWWWWWW
            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Very cute. The puppy, not your M5 (hoping mine doesn't break).

Comment

The problem got resolved, and once again, I just want to say that Martha_KH has been very courteous with his resolution with the issue. Even as someone who works in customer service, he definitely did something that went above and beyond what he had to do and took it as his responsibility to come to a resolution as well. Thanks again to him.

Comment

Working...
                X