Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't lose if you don't enter. Therefore I will win...

I think thats right, right?
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

i will wipe the floor with all ya'll this year.
      "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

I hope to be in the conversation with my 100% dirt pedal monster board

Comment

I think this year will be my first year to enter.
          Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

how does an all chorus board sound??
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I want to do something different this year, but I don't even know if I'll have time to take new pics of the existing boards, much less be able to put a new "themed" board together in time for the BOTB.

I think that's part of my problem. I never really stage a new board. I normally just snap a picture of my gigging board at the time.
              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
              My pedal company.
              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Another year I won't be entering.
                Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

how does an all chorus board sound??

sick!

Comment

you s' lookin for trouble, youve' come to the right place...1 fo da $, & 2 fo sho, 3 2 geet ready, now go cat go, but...
                    changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Another year I won't be entering.

tom
                      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

I think that's part of my problem. I never really stage a new board. I normally just snap a picture of my gigging board at the time.

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of **************** and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.
                        Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

As it should be. That's the thing I hate about BOTB...fabricating a specific pedalboard in hopes to win a category. Seems pretty stupid to buy a bunch of **************** and dress up your board for this silly contest. Just snap a pic of what you really use and roll with it.

it's more of a photography contest.
                          "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

My all-John Deer Green and Yellow FX board will assuredly not win. It get one vote (mine) because musician hate John Deere tractors. Haters.

- ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

**************** tractors man, all of them.

Comment

Tractors. How do they work?
                                www.myspace.com/stillillsd
                                www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X